FedEx delivered a BIG box filled to the brim with
Reminisce's NEW Winter CHA releases earlier this week, last night I was finally able to sit down and play . . . I have to say that the NEW
"UNWRITTEN" line is amazing and my absolute favorite! Here's a couple of cards I made . . .

And this one totally fits the challenge that
SRM Stickers is doing on their
blog . . . create anything using the color
ORANGE, but be sure to use stickers on your creation. The deadline to enter is Sunday @ midnight PST.

Thanks,
11 comments:
Wow! Love your cards! Keep up the creating!
I'd love to have a delivery of goodies to play with, but for now, will continue to use what I have on hand. :)
Love your style! Terrific cards, Gina.
These cards are fabulous!! :) I love the use of ribbon and LO on that second card! Well done!
I just opened my box too and I can't wait to play! Congrats and I am loving thse cards!
These are both so pretty.
Very Cool! Love it all. :)
WOW I'M gonna love stocking your blog for the beautiful creatons
Love both your cards, Gina! I especially love the simplicity of the 2nd one!
Gina those cards are beautiful! the butterflies are adorable!
Those are both cool cards.. you are sooo very creative!
Post a Comment