The GRAND CALIBUR by Spellbinders . . .
Finally the secret is out . . . look at what was introduced at CHA Chicago Summer 2010! Spellbinders Grand Calibur is the GRANDest of all die-cutting machines, think of your favorite Spellbinders die-templates, but only BIGGER! This machine cuts and embosses up to 8 1/8" wide which means it accomodates 8 1/2 x 11" paper without any trimming. Be sure to check out the Spellbinders blog to get a peek at the NEW Grand Nestabilities. I cannot wait for the man in the BIG brown truck to deliver this to my doorstep! This is the one machine that I'm sure you'll want to add to your wish list as well!
3 comments:
Yes irs a beauty I love the dies and the are smart onmy machine that can handle it.. of course had to order it lol
Liz, your going to love it! :)
Hope your's arrives soon!
Post a Comment