Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh HAPPY day!

I received an email this morning saying that I was chosen to be a part of the 2008 Craft Warehouse Design Team! I was a bit surprised and oh so very happy! I should be receiving my Welcome Pack full of goodies in a few weeks, so that means I'll be stocking my mailman. We don't have too many places locally to shop so I spend a great deal of time in CWH and also a lot of Joe's hard earned money! Looking forward to what the next six months has in store! I can't wait to get started on my first assignment!

10 comments:

Mona said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Margee' said...

I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your crafting with them!

Fletch said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Angie said...

Wow Gina, that is great Congrats!!

linda said...

Gina that is great.. Congratulations!!!!! :-)

Shaela said...

gina, it's shaela from the design team. what beautiful artwork!! I am already feeling amazed and overwhelmed by the amount of talent on the team - so glad we'll be working together!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Awesome! and thanks to Linda I found your blog again.. Best wishes in your endeavors!! :)

lashell said...

Hey Gina,

I had no idea that you could add a music stream to your blog...after seeing yours I recruited my 15 year old daughter to help me and it worked!Looking forward to working with you.
Lashell

JulesinParadise said...

Big congrats to you on this DT!

Martha said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations Gina! They're lucky to have you on their team!