Friday, October 17, 2008
For all my faithful readers . . .
That is if I actually have any! I haven't forgotten to update, I've just been extremely busy . . . Joe and I are headed to Minneapolis this evening, this is just the start of our journey. We catch the train about nine o'clock tonight and arrive in MN Sunday morning. I've never been on a train before so I'm really looking forward to this. My MIL is heading up from Iowa to pick us up, Wednesday morning we're loading up the truck and fifth wheel and then we'll be on our way to Texas where Cathy will stay through the winter at Danniel's (Joe's sister). Back in May when we originally started planning this trip, we were going to visit Galveston, but because of Hurricane Ike it doesn't look like we'll be making it there. Danniel brags about the BBQ in Texas so we'll definitely be hitting the local eateries. Joe's also hoping to see an armadillo. LOL After Joe's Dad passed away, his Mom told him that she wanted to give him his Dad's truck . . . she said that his Dad would want him to have it, it was his pride and joy! We'll be headed back on a 2200-mile road trip, hitting States that we've never seen before. I probably won't have access to a computer for the next ten days or so, but I'll definitely have a lot to share when we return. So until then . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Travel safe!! :) I'm going to miss you - I'll be calling you for sure! and enjoy the drive, you've got some pretty good reading material I hear... ;) see you when you get back
Safe travels!! Keep us updated as much as you can. :)
Gina's been calling whenever her cell phone will work. They are in Iowa now, she'll call me again real soon.
Talk to you again real soon! Have a fun SAFE trip!
Have a safe trip.
Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye.. I hope though that your journey is a good one and look forward to your posts once you return. Have fun!
Post a Comment