A random winner will be chosen to receive a SRM Prize Package and a Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely" Crafting Kit . . . all you have to do is start on the SRM Stickers blog and hop along from designer blog to designer blog, become a follower, leave a comment and then return to SRM Stickers . . . make sure to leave a comment there too saying that you've completed the hop. You'll have all weekend to complete the Hop.The very talented Jenyfur Pohl has also provided this card sketch for another chance at winning some SRM and Cosmo Cricket. Create a new card based off this sketch, be sure to link your creation in this post on the SRM Stickers blog.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 23rd. GOOD LUCK!!!Your next stop . . . ***NORMA***

73 comments:
Great job layering those FAB papers! Love the b&w pic against those vibrant colors!
So fun, am loving what you did with the range. Love the sentiment too.
BEAUTIFUL LO - love the layers and lace!
i love this page, gina!! it tells the tale so nicely. ;)
Pretty layout! The bright papers really bring out the black and white picture.
Jennifer
Love how you used the sticker as the title!!! Fabulous layout!
Fantastic LO! Love how you used Delovely!
Very sweet layout :)
I really like that scalloped design in your layout! Your fabulous!
Wow! Gorgeous layout! I absolutely love this DeLovely line! Thanks for the inspiration!
Wow love your blog! thank You for sharing your talent. This blog hop has been a lot of fun!!! Done the hop
Totally adorable page, Gina! Loving all your scalloped border strips! So cute!
Have a great weekend! :-)
Love the every other button on the bug! Great LO. thanks for sharing in the hop.
Love this LO of Madi!
beautiful layout, love the buttons on the caterpillar
Beautiful LO. Love the buttons on the caterpillar - would look great on a card too!
Gorgeous layout!!! Loved the layering!
Gina I SOOOO love this LO!!! It is so inspiring!! Have a super weekend !!!
Love your idea of adding buttons to the caterpillar - so very sweet!
Your layout is adorable, 1/2 way through the hop and having a great time. Picking up alot of fabulous ideas.
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
OH how cute! Love the caterpillar! Great idea adding the buttons...thanks for the inspiration.
Love the LO!
Love your layout. Thanks for sharing.
Awww, super cute LO! I'm lovin the new range of goodies!
This is one of my favorite DeLovely layouts so far for its everyday ease and simplicity.
The sweet black and white photo looks so good with the pretty colors of this collection!
great page! Cards-r2cute
Love how you layered the deLovely, amazing lo! happy blog hoppin'!
alecia
freakalecias.blogspot.com
great layers! and I too love the b/w photo with the bright colors :) great how stickers are being used in all the projects :)
your layout is awesome, especially that photo.. WOW!
Fun LO! Love how you added buttons to the caterpillar!
I totally love how you've toned down these bright happy colours for a nice calm feel - perfect for that photo!!!
I am in love with that long catapiller!!! Great lo design!!! I love all the scallops that you used!
Very Sweet! love it!
what a lovely layout!
wonderful!!! tfs!
Your layout are simply wonderful! They make me want to try my hand at scrapbooking! ;)
This layout makes Madi seem so sweet & innocent when she is truely a whole lot of orneriness!
cute layout.
Love all the layering you did w/ the papers for your layout! Thanks for sharing!!
Lovely LO love your choice of colors!
gorgeous layout!!!
Love the layout.
Such a pretty LO!
That is the most precious photo!!!
gina......those scallops & lace....oh my! LOVE your layout. the focus is clearly on the photo, but the detail in the embellishing is amazing!
Gorgeous layering! Your layout is beautiful!
Love your layout! love the design, the photo, everything!! TFS!
Love how you managed to tone down the brightness in this kit with the softer background ... such versatility.
delightful layers magical page hugs janet
I love how you layered the pp with the lace, I am a big fan of layering pp and this layout is just right up my alley.
I love how you layered the pp on this layout, I am a big fan of layering pp and this layout is right up my alley.
Great layout and love how you placed the buttons on the layout!
Love the layers on your layout.
cute layout! great job on the layering =)
hugs
juli
Very lovely card!
just hoppin thru
Sucha beautiful layout!
Great layout! I love this paper!!!
What a striking page design. Well done.
You have done a great job with the Cosmo and SRM stickers!!! I love your creation!
So very cute! I love that you scrapped about everyday life! We all need to do that more often!!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!!
Great layout and I love the little layers of the paper. Gorgeous!
I couldn't stop looking at your layout. I love the black & white photo with those papers and the design is so calming.
Beautiful Lay Out! SRM & Cosmo go together like...Bread & Butter, Ernie & Burt...Cookies & Cream....AHHHH I just love the colors of the papers, and the stickers are so cute and versitile! Thanks for sharing :)
Gorgeous layout....so pretty!
This has been my fav. so far.. Gosh, you all are just so talented, hopefully one day,I will have artistic talents like you have..
Pretty layout, and gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing =)
Beautiful layout, I love the black and white photo!
Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com
i just love those lines and sweet details!
Gina...this layout is so classy I am in awe...with bright and busy papers you have made this look elegant and subtle. Just awesome...sorry I am sooooo late...lol
Have a great weekend :)
Beautiful lo Gina! So bright & cheerful!
OHMYGOSH!! How fabulous is that?!?!? Wow!!!!!!
Post a Comment