Welcome to the sixth day of the Spellbinders Paper Arts BIG Event!The BIG Event is Spellbinders™ Paper Arts’ way of introducing some really exciting new products! This season’s BIG Event is from July 13-20, incorporating 16 fabulous Designers, and you could win BIG!
• Win today’s new die templates!
• Be eligible to win the Grand Prize by entering each day from each blog!
• You may enter once from each blog on the designated days!
• Each contest is open for 48 hours to enter the contest!
• You have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time July 19, 2010 to enter my contest. Be sure to read the Official Rules before entering so that your entry will be valid!
These are the Designers and their contest dates:
July 13
• Julie Overby
• Debbie Olson
July 14
• Judy Hayes
• Latisha Yoast
July 15
• A. J. Otto
• Kimberly Crawford
July 16
• Becca Feeken
• Linda Duke
July 17
• Sherry Cheever
• Deborah Young
July 18
• Gina Hanson
• Ashley Cannon Newell
July 19
• Mona Pendleton
• Heidi Blankenship
July 20
• Kerilee Sereika
• Kazan Clark
Daily contest winners are randomly chosen from valid entries, as stated in the Official Rules. The winners will receive an email within 24 hours of the contest’s closing. The winners will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim prize. If a winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
Entrants that send valid contest entry emails to each of the contests will be automatically considered for the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize has a retail value of over $700, and includes Spellbinders CHA Summer 2010 release die templates, Spellbinders CHA Summer 2010 release punch templates and a Presto Punch™ machine!
Thank you, Spellbinders Paper Arts, for sponsoring this contest!
I’m thrilled to share 24-284 Holiday Trees and S4-285 Nested Mittens with you!

Using My Mind's Eye, The Merry Days of Christmas papers, cut/emboss S4-284 2010 Holiday Trees #3 (#1 is the smallest). Cut/emboss S4-284 2010 Holiday Trees #2 with a coordinating patterned paper.
Stack and adhere the trees as shown. Position S4-092 Stars Five #1 (the smallest in the set), cut side down onto the stacked trees. Tape the die template in place. Cut/emboss in the Wizard™.
Cut/emboss, from two different patterned papers, the S4-241 Jumbo Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite. Cut cardstock to the size of the background magnetic sign (but don't adhere it to the sign yet), layer with a thin mat, and coordinating pattern paper. Adhere Borderabilities layers. Place sticker sentiment towards bottom of patterned paper.
Gather lace with straight pins and stitch trim as shown.
Using Zip Dry Paper Glue, adhere cardstock to magnetic sign.
Next, adhere all layers of patterned paper and trim. Make magnetic buttons with Nikki Sivils buttons attached to small magnets with Glue Dots.
In bottom left corner of magnetic sign adhere the Holiday Trees die cut.
Cut/Emboss S4-285 Nested Mittens #1 & 2 with thin chipboard, then again with patterned paper. Glue patterned paper to the chipboard. Using Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink, ink the edges of the mittens. Glue the mittens together.
Using a Crop-A-Dile, punch 2 holes at the top to attach your ribbon hanger through. Also punch a hole into each mitten and tie with jute. Stamp the "Checklist" with a Unity stamp and trim down with scissors. Use a magnet to hold it in place.
Supply List: Spellbinders Wizard, 24-284 Holiday Trees; S4-285 Nested Mittens; S4-092 Stars Five; S4-241 Jumbo Scalloped Borderabilities Petite; My Mind's Eye, The Merry Days of Christmas patterned papers; Nikki Sivils, Buttons; Beacon Adhesives, Zip Dry Paper Glue; Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Mounting Squares; Bazzill, Cardstock; SRM Stickers, sticker; Unity Stamp Company, Stamp; Tsukineko, Versafine Ink; American Crafts, Ribbon.
Here is a card I made with the same die templates:
These are the die templates I revealed today:
SKU S4-285 Nested Mittens
MSRP $19.99
Dimensions
1: 1 1/2 x 1 1/8"
2: 1 1/4 x 1 3/4"
3: 1 3/8 x 2"
4: 2 1/8 x 3"
5: 2 7/8 x 4"
SKU S4-284 Holiday Trees
MSRP $19.99
Dimensions
1: 1 3/4 x 1 3/4"
2: 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
3: 3 7/8 x 4"
For the official Spellbinders Paper Arts BIG Event rules, click here.
(Contest is open for entries from July 18 to July 19)
***The contest on this blog is now closed!***
I love your comments! Unfortunately your comment does not count towards a contest entry, so be sure to enter and then leave a comment!
If you have any questions, please e-mail ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us.
Thank you for visiting my blog and good luck!!
97 comments:
Gina!!! How cute! I love what you did with the gloves and trees! The use of patterned paper is so great! Hugs to you girl!
Very sweet! Great introduction of these very cute dies...
Super cute shapes!! love the gorgeous colors of the 1st card..
TFS!!
Gina, this turned out adorable! Love your tutorial and LOVE the card!!!
How perfect are these dies for christmas!
Gina, I love your hanging checklist, it is so cute, and your card is fantastic too!!! Great job girlfriend!!
xoxo
latisha
Fantastic projects, Gina!!!!! I LOVE the lace with the buttons!! SO cute!!!!
Your projects are beautiful.
The tree cards are very nice. I like the pastel one for a change in traditional colors. I would really like the tree. Thanks for sharing!
Love what you did with these new holiday dies. These are definately on my list :)
Oh my gosh Gina! Both of your projects are adorable!!! Love the addition of lace!
These are darling Gina--great job!
These new dies are wonderful and I love what you did with them!
Very nice Christmas cards!
Really cute dies and I love your projects
Just in time for Christmas,,, gorgeous card.
Love the checklist and card you made using the mitten and tree dies. So cute. Beautiful paper choices on both projects. Christmas at its finest.
Marcie
These two new sets have endless crafting possibilities. Thanks for sharing your great creations.
Gorgeous cards and great instructions.
Really like these two new dies. Wow!!! the possibilities are endless as to what you could do for Christmas cards. Love your projects.
Wonderful incite on these dies!!
Thanks and the card is adorable :)
Blessings
These ae just gorgeous, they are certainly on my wish list :)
Wonderful projects Gina...can't wait to get my hands on these dies!
Love Sheila xx
These are such cute dies, and so are your samples! TFS.
love your projects- especially the card - those colours are fab
Your cards are lovely. Love the new dies, and your use of pastels was great. Thanks for the step by step
Great project! Love the shapes.
What cute ideas you have come up with! Thanks for sharing! :o)
Love your mix of patterns on the mitten card and your colour theme on the trees is lovely!
marvelous project. gives me many ideas...thanks!!!
what fun!
Sandra
Gorgeous! Love the mittens!
These projects are too cute, love the trees, thanks for the inspiration xx
so wonderful creations! hugs nicky
WOW! This is my favorite sneak peek yet! (Holiday cards are my favorite kind to make!) I love the rustic look of all of your projects, so pretty!
Very cute! TFS!
Lovely projects! I really like the magnetic sign, though the card is cute as well.
Your creation is totally darling!
Your projects are darling! I love the colors. These dies would make Christmas cards a snap!
Oh these are gorgeous!!!! I so want those mittens!!
Great dies with wonderful projects. These are dies that I would have lots of use from for my paper crafting projects.
Love what you did with the new dies! ~Diane
Gina,
Your projects are so neat and I love the Christmas Tree Die!!
Hope I can remember to use your lovely ideas! Thank you!
Beautiful! Love the pink and green tree card, awesome~
Loved your projects! Thanks for the inspiration.
Really nice. Good projects for Christmas which is really not too far away.....at least the time to prep for Christmas.
Wonderful projects, Gina. Love the tree shapes on your card.
Gina, you have created such beautiful projects.
Mittens or maybe pot holders? :)
Great projects. I love the way you incorporated all of the dies. Thanks for sharing.
Very pretty you gave me some really cool ideas, thanks for sharing.
~Patricia
OHhhh, those mittens!!! SO CUTE! I love all the details, and the trees are going to be a welcome tool in a couple short months! TFS the inspiration!
Great dies for Christmas ideas!!!
Your projects are awesome!! thanks so much for sharing with us!! God Bless!
Gorgeous projects and tutorial. tfs
Love your projects. Thanks for the tutorials!
Ooooh...just love these, and the brilliant things you've made with them x
what sweet creations
What creative projects. TFS.
Gina! Wonderful projects! Always love what you do and am now a follower TFS! :)
Both projects are wonderful, thanks
Gina, I love the little 'memo board' and the colour combo on your card was WOW, so elelgant:)
As I always do on these blog hops, I scroll down to see past entries--I will add your father to my prayers in the hopes that his recovery is fabulous!
Super dies!! Wonderful creations :)
Susan
love your hanging checklist (love the colors and the DPs) and card. too cute! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph
Great designs using the new Spellbinder dies.
Stinkin' cute! I guess I need to start thinking Christmas. :)
adorable! These are a must have for the up coming Christmas and Holiday season!
Fun new dies! Love how you show cased them!
Lovely projects. Thanks for sharing. Love the movement of the Christmas trees on the last card.
Very cute cards...can imagine all sorts of ways to use these dies!
Jan Castle
These are fantastic! Thanks for the tutorials.
"Hugs" Carol
Beautiful projects!!!! TFS
Absolutely beautiful!
Did a great job of mixing the two dies. Paper is great too. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, so cute, such great designs.
Cute projects Gina!
terrific cards, especially loved the first, makes me think of christmas's past!
These are sooo cute!
These 2 are a must have for me to use this winter
What fabulous cards.
Love the plaid DP with the Christmas tree! The lace & buttons add so much! I like the non traditional colors on your card...and the sewing!
WTG!
Thanks for sharing your ideas. I like the papers used for the checklist and the colors are interesting on the card.
Thanks for sharing your ideas. I like the papers used for the checklist and the colors are interesting on the card.
Thanks for sharing your ideas. I like the papers used for the checklist and the colors are interesting on the card.
The stacked tree card is tooo cute!
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent, I just love all the new dies.
Cute - love the new holiday spellbinders - wow and your creations are such lovely inspiration on how to use them!
hugs,
sankari :)
I just love the mittens & trees, nice creativity and use.
Gina, These are wonderful new dies! Glad to see so many Christmas shapes! Thanks for the tutorial with your own projects!
OMG, these are too cute. those mittens!
Those are some must haves
Such a cute wall hanging and I absolutely adore your card...the soft colors on the trees are fabby!
Super fun and festive projects.
Super duper cute Gina!! Love the check list idea. Great inspiration!
Sorry I missed this blog hop but I sure am learning a lot. Your card is amazing!
TFS,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
Post a Comment