Spellbinders™ Paper Arts’ has been working hard to bring you another selection of the most innovated and beautiful die templates in the world. The To DIE For!!! Winter Release Blog Frenzy allows you a sneak peek of the products we’re introducing at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show later this month. The To DIE For!!! Winter Release Blog Frenzy is from January 10 - 18, featuring 16 fabulous Designers and prizes To DIE For!!!
· Win today’s new die templates!
· Be eligible to win the Grand Prize by entering each day from each blog!
· One entry per person, per blog please, on the designated days!
· Each contest is open for 48 hours to enter the contest!
· You have until 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time January 17, 2011 to enter my contest. Be sure to read the Official Rules before entering so that your entry will be valid!
These are the Designers and their contest dates:
January 10
Debbie Olson
Donna Salazar
January 11
Kazan Clark
Judy Hayes
January 12
Becca Feeken
AJ Otto
January 13
Sherry Cheever
Deborah Young
January 14
Latisha Yoast
Mona Pendleton
January 15
Linda Duke
Gina Hanson
January 16
Kimberly Crawford
Ashley Cannon Newell
January 17
Heidi Blankenship
Julie Overby
Daily contest winners are randomly chosen from valid entries, as stated in the Official Rules. The winners will receive an email within 24 hours of the contest’s closing. The winners will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim prize. If a winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn.Debbie Olson
Donna Salazar
January 11
Kazan Clark
Judy Hayes
January 12
Becca Feeken
AJ Otto
January 13
Sherry Cheever
Deborah Young
January 14
Latisha Yoast
Mona Pendleton
January 15
Linda Duke
Gina Hanson
January 16
Kimberly Crawford
Ashley Cannon Newell
January 17
Heidi Blankenship
Julie Overby
Entrants that send valid contest entry emails to each of the contests will be automatically considered for the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize has a retail value of over $800, and includes Spellbinders CHA Winter 2011 release die templates revealed in the Spellbinders To DIE For!!! Winter Release Blog Frenzy and a Grand Calibur™ die cutting/embossing machine!
Thank you, Spellbinders Paper Arts, for sponsoring this contest!
I’m thrilled to share LF-168 Grand Large Labels and S5-031 Fancy Tags Three with you . . .

Cut and score a 12 x 5 1/4" piece of cardinal red Worldwin cardstock. Place the LF-168 Grand Large Labels #7 (#1 is the smallest) die template and cardstock on your Grand Calibur base plate like shown, making sure scored cardstock is below cutting line on die template.

The cutting sandwich for the Grand Calibur is: A-Base Plate, die template with the cut side facing up, paper, then the C-Cutting plate. See how I placed the fold of the cardstock just inside the cutting line? That will make the shaped card base.


Next you're going to do the exact same step again . . . use the LF-168 Grand Large Labels #6 to cut then emboss a piece of patterned paper. Before adhering to your card base, using "Creamy Brown" ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink (by Clearsnap), ink around the entire label. From a coordinating piece of patterned paper, cut a 5 x 2" strip. Centering this strip on top of the LF-168 Grand Large Labels die template you just cut, attached with a zig zag machine stitch. Adhere to your card base.

Next, take black cardstock and your S5-031 Fancy Tags Three die template and cut with your Grand Calibur. To emboss, keep the die template cut side facing up, on the A-Base Plate with the paper inside of it. Place the Tan Embossing Mat on top of the die template and paper, then cover with the B-Embossing Plate. Feed the sandwich through the Grand Calibur. Center and adhere to the front of your card.


Using S4-116 Classic Circles SM #3, cut then emboss a circle from the Cosmo Cricket "Elements" sheet.

Use SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L 3-D Foam Squares to pop up the circle on the Fancy Tag.

Embellish with Kaisercraft (black) pearls and a button. Adhere sticker sentiment to you card.

Supply List: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, LF-168 Grand Large Labels, S5-301 Fancy Tags Three, S4-116 Standard Circles SM; Worldwin, Cardstock; Cosmo Cricket, circa 1934 patterned papers; Kaisercraft, Black Pearls; Clearsnap, ColorBox Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk Ink; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, Mounting Squares, 3-D Foam Squares; Glue Dots; SRM Stickers, Sticker Sentiment; Craft Supply, Button; Towbow, Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
Here's another project I created using the same die templates . . . an altered floating frame. This time using the LF-168 Grand Large Labels die template to cut and double mat my photo. I wanted to keep the focus on the picture, but I also wanted to use the color "Grey" (the color for Brain Cancer). Using Flourishes "Think Pink - Fight like a Girl" (Set #63), the HOPE stamp was PREFECT for my title. I stamped it on the lightest shade of grey cardstock and using 3-D Foam adhesive popped it up onto one of the S5-031 Fancy Tags. My Dad has been fighting brain cancer for the last 10-months, this picture was taken during his first gammaknife procedure. My Dad has ALWAYS been the rock of our family . . . he's ALWAYS taken care of us, been there for us and now we're his ROCK, we'll take care of him and will ALWAYS be there by his side through this journey.


These are the die templates I revealed today . . .
SKU/Product Name: LF-168 Grand Large LabelsMSRP: $49.99
Dimensions:
1. 3⅜ x 4⅜″
2: 3⅞ x 5″
3: 4⅜ x 5 ⅞″
4: 4⅞ x 6¼″
5: 5⅜ x 7″
SKU/Product Name: S5-031 Fancy Tags ThreeMSRP: $19.99
Measurements:
1: Oval: 2 x 3⅜″
2: Circular: 2 x 3¾″;
3: Rectangular: 1⅞ x 3⅛″
Click here for the Spellbinders Paper Arts To DIE For!!! Winter Release Rules.
TO ENTER MY CONTEST: Contest is open for entries from 12:01 a.m. January 15, 2011 to 12:01 a.m. January 17th, 2011 Central Standard Time.
1) Send your email entry to: Reveal12@spellbinders.us
2) The subject must be "Grand Large Labels/Fancy Tags Three".
3) Send!
I love your comments! Unfortunately your comment does not count towards a contest entry, so be sure to enter and then leave a comment!
If you have any questions, please e-mail ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
Thank you for visiting and Good Luck!!!

113 comments:
I LOVE YOUR PROJECT of mom and dad...and so happy that I snapped that photo...it will always be a very special picture! Your card is amazing too! Great work Gina...thanks for sharing!!!
What a wonderful job you did with these dies. Great projects!
Great projects, Gina! Love how you used these die templates - what a wonderful combination to work with! Have a great weekend, my friend! xo
Love your project, a very memorable pic that Nee' took of us.
Can't wait to see more of your creations!
Love the Projects Gina can't wait to see more
Awesome projects Gina! Great way to showcase those fab dies!
Love your color combos, Gina. I love what ou have done with Tags Three. Your photo card is precious ;-)
Oh those fancy tages are amazing...yes I need to have those.
Thanks for sharing such beautiful projects.
Amazing designs Gina!
Wonderful, wonderful tribute to your dad! I love your projects!
Great sample project using the new dies. Never ceases to amaze me how creative they are with their new dies.
Wonderful projects. I love these tags.
What awesome projects Gina! Love the ideas on how you use the new dies! Thank you for sharing!
great stuff Gina- LOVE the frame, it's definitely a keeper!! :)
A show case you did! Beautiful art work! Tootsie
Love, love, love your creativity! The use of the dies is awesome!
Gina, yet more lovely new dies from Spellbinders. Thanks for showing us what you've made with them. You have made some lovely projects. Best wishes, Kym xxx
Love these labels and what you did with them.....great job and so creative!!
absolutely stunning fancy tags 3, great project.
Great projects, TFS!
Thoughts and prayers for your poppa!
love what you made, the tags are so gorgeous x
Gina, praying for strength for your Dad and your family! As for the card and floating frame...YOU ROCK! The fancy tags are awesome!
Love the grand dies. Great projects using them. I like the card shape it produced, and it's a great way to frame a picture. Those are such fancy labels.
Marcie
Love both of your projects. Especially love what you did with the flaoting frame.
Everything is beautiful, and I love how you showcased these new dies! I just love those fancy tags!
Great projects, thank you for sharing.
Great projects! Wish I could be there to create with you and be there through these difficult times. Love and miss you all! :(
oh my,your projects are so beautiful...
Sending healing thoughts to your Dad and your family. Thanks for sharing
Gina really Beautiful Projects. Ohhhh those Fancy Tags are at the Top of my list. Thanks for the great display for using these dies.
Another wonderful project done with Spellbinders awesome dies! I can't wait for all the new dies to make it to the stores. Thanks for sharing the your wonderful talent.
beautiful projects. I love the Fancy Tags Three die - a must have!
GORGEOUS!!!!
Hi #
What great projects. The card is extremely beautiful in many ways.
Keep cracfting
Love your projects and your tips on how to use them for cards. Great projets!
Prayers for your dad and all your family. One day at a time!
Thank you for sharing! :o)
Lovely projects. Beautiful labels.
Really loved both of your projects. The floating frame is just fantastic! I think the tags are a great new addition. But again which new sets are must have's! TFS
Great ideas thanks for sharing
Beautful projects! Love that you used a picture of your Dad. How wonderful for your Dad to have such a loving support system.
very pretty, I just love what you did with those tags!
what great projects--so lovely!
Beautiful creations!! Fabulous!! =)
Hugs, SannaS
Wonderful projects! Those are fab dies. :o)
These dies are "TO DIE FOR".Everyone of them I love more than the last one. I need them all.
Like your projects and the new dies. Hope I win some of them.
Great projects and an incredible tribute to your father!
Love your stitching on your card. The frame is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Love your projects.
Love love the lattice paper and shaped card! Thanks for sharing!
Very nice projects! Great job!
love your projects and your playlist.cookie
Gina!! Your projects are GORGEOUS!!!! (((hugs))))
Gina,
Your card and floating frame are beautiful. I will say a prayer for your father and bless him, you, and the rest of your family on this difficult journey. I had a cousin that went through this a few years ago. I don't know when I have ever prayed so much. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than the power of prayer. She is doing fantastic today. God Bless all of you.
Both of your projects are wonderful!
Love the strong colors in your card and the elegant look of your second project. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous work Gina! The project of the picture of you Mom and Dad and the word "Hope" just gives me chills it's so beautiful.
Just love your projects Gina...and I NEED those tags! :0)
I like both project you did. You do amazing work. Thank you for sharing.
Very inspirational post with an outstanding project for display. Beautifully done! "Hugs" Carol
Great projects! I love the large tags!
Great Projects!
Reposting to fix a wording error....
Wonderful projects. I like how you used the grand labels die to make a shaped card. Those fancy tags dies are going to be another must-have for me. Love them! Thanks for sharing your talents.
Wonderful projects.
My thoughts are with you and your family as your father fights the good fight.
Fabulous projects Gina, just wonderful creations!
wow, Beautiful cards you made, using those Beautiful nesties! Luv the colors you chose, for both cards! :-)
I am loving this contest as I am getting to see fabulous work like yours that I wouldn't normally find. You did an awesome job with it. My prayers go to your family as hope is what we have...I have had ovarian cancer twice. The support of family is so vital. Bless you!
Great projects!! My heart goes out to you and your family Gina. I pray for peace & strength as your family fight for his life. What an awesome family!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy
Gorgeous! Love those fancy labels!
GREAT job! Your projects are a perfect examples of the use with these dies. Thank you so much!
Very pretty. Those fancy tags are lovely! :o)
Really beautiful! Lovely projects!!!
TFS
hugs,
joni
Great projects!!! Love that fancy tags 3.
Fabulous artwork! You showcased these dies beautifully!
Two amazing projects in one day! You can really work some magic w/the Grand Caliber and the dies! Amazing projects and ingenuity!
Just beautiful! I love what you did with these new dies!!!
Gorgeous, Gina. Love your floating frame project and what a fabulous tribute. Yes, unfortunately the time comes when we have to be the ROCK for our parents, but I wouldn't have done things any other way. Hang in there and best of luck. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!
Gorgeous, Gina. Love your floating frame project and what a fabulous tribute. Yes, unfortunately the time comes when we have to be the ROCK for our parents, but I wouldn't have done things any other way. Hang in there and best of luck. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!
What great projects. I just love these dies. TFS.
Fabulous projects you created! Thinking positive thoughts for your dad!
Gina-Your projects are just gorgeous! I especially love the photo of your dad. I wish your family a blessed journey full of HOPE!! Thanks for the inspirational projects.
Gina-your card and project were really beautiful. I especially like the project. Great job.
great projects!!
Gina -
What great projects! How sweet! I love the new tags, gotta get those.
Elaine Allen
Wonderful project...and, it looks like I can use most, if not all in my die cutting machine even tho' it's not the GRAND C!!! How cool is that!
Beautiful projects...especially love your photo frame!! TFS
You have done some fantastic things with these dies!
Your Hope project is a very beautiful, and touching way of paying tribute to what I'm sure has been a very difficult time for your entire family.
The designing you did with each of these die sets is amazing!
wow these dies are so cool- love your card and the floating picture frame is a beautiful idea -wishes to you and your mum and dad- thanks for sharing
gina, nice job on this project.
ava
Wonderful projects, Gina! I hope your dad is doing well. That is a very precious and priceless photograph.
very nice projects. Good job
So sorry about your father's illness and will pray for your family. You did a great job showing off these dies. I especially like the fancy tags.
Beautiful projects using the labels and fancytags - your floating frame is absolutely lovely.
I love that card and had never thought to have the cardstock fold in the cutting line to end up with a folded card! Thanks so much for that little trick! The card is absolutely beautiful!
Those Fancy Tags Three really add elegance to your projects. Very pretty!
Beautiful cards. Love your use of the label and your papers are yummy. Your pic frame is wonderful too. I love the pin that you added. Thanks for sharing.
gorgeous creations! Thanks for all the inspiration :)
Susan
So right! Those are to die for! TFS!
another favorite!! Love these! :)
Absolutely Beautiful & the new Dies are definitely "To die For".
Beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Such lovely projects - both are brilliant. Love these dies - can't wait to get them over here in the UK.
Both of your projects are so gorgeous! Love the new tags! Thanks so much for inspiring us!! God bless!
This set is gorgeous and I would love love love to win :)
Wonderful projects.
My hopes and prayers go out to you and your family as you all battle brain cancer.
Wow! Beautiful projects and those Labels are totally awesome.
yes please! I'll take one of each :) great display of the dies!
Great projects.
Cant wait to get my Grand Calibar then I can try some of these great ideas
Shelley
www.shelleysland.blogspot.com
I love your combination of papers.
LOVE your projects Gina!!! They are sooooo gorgeous. Great job!
LOVE the spellbinders instructions! I am always looking for a new site to find actual tutorials with good instructions! Thanks Vicki Porter
Post a Comment