Monday, December 6, 2010

Quick and Easy Gift Holders . . .

SRM Stickers has literally become a staple of mine . . . I think I've used it on just about every single project I've created in the past year. I'm really sad to see my term come to an end next month, only two more projects are left . . . but I assure you it won't be the last you see of me using SRM!

Here's a couple of gift holders that I created . . . nothing like jazzing up store-bought items for that special person!

Sticker used: Sticker Sentiments - Happy Holidays #51001

Sticker used: Sticker Sentiments - Winter #51009

Make sure to stop by the SRM Blog and see all the other Holiday Gift Holders that the DT members created . . .

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Margee' said...

They turned out great! :)

Jen Harrison said...

Love your work!

Shaela said...

these are absolutely darling!! fabulous job

Chris said...

these are adorable!