Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Blog Hop

Welcome to the SRM Stickers / Cosmo Cricket Blog Hop . . . once again SRM has teamed up with Cosmo Cricket to showcase their new collection . . . circa 1934! To start, please visit the SRM Stickers blog and make your way through the blog hop, be prepared to be INSPIRED with some AMAZING stickers projects!
Here's my layout . . .
Stickers used:
Express Yourself - Everyday Life #42038
Sticker Sentiments - Love #51004

Your next stop . . . Amy Heller!

Be sure to leave a comment HERE for a chance to win a SRM Sticker prize package along with a Cosmo Cricket "circa 1934" Crafting Kit and Mini Deck . . . Winners will be announced on the SRM blog on December 3rd.

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

62 comments:

Kathy said...

HI Gina, I love how you used the circle letters and the entire layout is just wonderful. Hugs,Kathy

Anonymous said...

so lovely, gina.
just a wonderfully meaningful page. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the colorful layout with the b/w photo, very beautiful.

connie said...

I love the colors and circles.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I LOVE how this whole page came together!

Kelly Massman said...

beautiful-love the circle under the photo

Margee' said...

Love this LO, you'll have to let Mona know, so she can see it too!
Family is very important!

Virginia L. said...

Love the LO and colors, Gina! FAbulous use of the Cosmo paper and SRM stickers! Awesome page!

Unknown said...

Lovely layout, those stickers really add something to it!! Greetz, Frea

Sharyn said...

oooh, this hop plays good music1 love your layout too!!

Mona said...

LOVE IT!!! Missing you ALL very much!!!!

Beth Pingry said...

Awesome page, Gina!!

Shirley said...

awesome layout!

Deirdre said...

Fab, love it. Wonderful LO.

Amy Heller said...

My heart nearly skipped a beat when I saw this LO, Gina! I LOVE it so much! You must have used nesties for those little round letters, the embossed ring just adds to the "vintage" vibe and the tuelle - be still my heart!!

kate blue said...

great page and I loved your lemon drop candy holder too-gorgeous!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Wow what a wonderful LO! STRIKING. Love it!

slbt17 said...

very nice, love the look!
Sandra

{VICKI} said...

OMG! I Love this!

Nancy said...

Beautiful layout...I'm really loving that paper!

Tanis said...

Love this. That huge 5 is amazing. And the circle letters for the title is PERFECT!!!

Melody said...

loving all of the different ideas for use that I am seeing.

Me-Ma Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I am now a follower. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Unknown said...

Oh My how lovely is this project? I love the title!!! So Stunning!

The Dinner Spot said...

Love your layout. Thanks for giving us a chance to win this fab collection.

Dece said...

Beautiful mix of the patterns! That big "5" just jumps out and grabs attention to reel you in. Great job!

Emma said...

Beautiful layout, absolutely love it :)

Tracey said...

Looks fabulous!!! Great photo!

Denise Bryant said...

Great layout and photo! Love the color combo!
DeniseB

Meme said...

WOW! This is so awesome! I love how you use the large 5. Super job! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Sandra P said...

Love this! The paper you used truly brings every detail to light!

Great great work!
Hugs,
Sandra P

Deana said...

Darling page, Gina! Love the bold statement that 5 makes & you used the perfect photo! Love it!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful layout!

Jennifer

LindaC said...

I am so loving the black and cream papers!

Melissa said...

Ack! I love that you used a black background! Those colors POP and look so gorgeous!!!!

mustangkayla said...

Pretty layout! Love the big 5 and how you used the tuling/netting!

Jess S said...

oh wow! I love your layout!

Karen B. said...

Love your paper, love your embellishments, love those stickers!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is fantastic! Love the layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

Fantastic design!! very very nice!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOVE IT!!! The color just pops with the balck and white photo....totally cool!!

thearthurz said...

Love the giant "5" and the circle and all of the wonderful details!

liana suwandi said...

Just stop by here from JJ, love your layout!

paperpapier said...

this is gorgeous! I love the clean slate of this layout which helps to accentuate the picture better.

judy said...

I love how you framed your picture
with the circle-- wonderful layout!!

craftymom205 said...

Love this layout. Great idea.

Vanessa said...

Great page...these papers work so well with b&w photos!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and the layout is really cute!

sharon g said...

Nice colors! I like the papers and the layout.

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Oh, with the black background, this page is so striking! Thanks for sharing your layout with us!

Angie... by the said...

Love you layout. Simply amazing!

Erin Glee said...

I love this paper line! Beautiful!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I want it all! Thanks for the beautiful layout with beautiful product! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Izzy Anderson said...

Just wonderful!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Loved your layout!!

ellen s. said...

so cool! oh man love every inch of that LO!

Pammejo said...

Love the use of the circle, you rocked this layout. Love it!
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Love your big #5 on your LO!

Lea said...

great LO... every element is perfect. xoxo

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Gina-
This is an amazing LO!! I just love it, so much so that I think I may have to lift it!!! I can tell you put a lot love into this LO!!

Calypso

Shaela said...

wow... I forgot how amazing your layouts are - this is stunning! And what a wonderful picture, too. :)

Jen Harrison said...

Love this layout. And love seeing your family!