This past week
SRM Stickers has showcased the many different ways to decorate these
tubes. They're a super FUN little gift, easy and fast to make . . . and the possibilities are limitless! This first tube was shared a while back on SRMs Facebook page. I originally created this first tube for Spellbinders, but of course no project is complete without a SRM sticker . . . just look at the Nested Candy Corn die template, a must-have for any Halloween project.

Express Yourself - Halloween #42022
And here's what I did for SRM Stickers
(also using some Spellbinders die templates) . . .

Sticker used: Sticker Sentiments #51001 Happy Holidays
Thanks for stopping by,
3 comments:
Love your tubes!
These turned out GREAT - looking forward to making mine :)
Just visited your blog on the Spellbinders Reveal and wanted to say how much I LOVE your style. Thanks for sharing your abundant talent.
Post a Comment