Friday, November 19, 2010

Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Holiday Hoppin’ Blog Hop . . . Day #2


Welcome to the second day of the Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Holiday Hoppin’ Blog Hop! Spellbinders, along with their Cross Promotional Partners are showcasing their newest products just in time for your Holiday crafting and gift giving. Lots of creative ideas are in store, as well as prizes galore! Each participating company has generously donated towards the prize package listed on the Spellbinders Blog. A total of two identical prize packages, one for each day, November 18 and 19 will be given away! To enter, just leave a comment on a participating blog! Comments in the first 48 hours of the post are eligible. One commenter each day will be randomly selected as the winner. Winners will be announced on November 22, on the Spellbinders Blog!

Be sure to see all of yesterday’s Holiday Hoppin’ blogs for inspiring projects and another chance to win!

Visit all of today’s Holiday Hoppin’ blogs:

Mona Pendleton
Gina Hanson <---- That's me! :)
Deborah Young
Becca Feeken
Julie Overby
Kimberly Crawford
AJ Otto
Margie Higuchi
Beth Pingry
Jennifer Holmes
Kerry Urbatch
Shona Erlenborn
Tammy Inman
Jessica Turner
Brenda Hurd
Julie Koerber
Rae Barthel
Rachel O'Crowley
Kellie Fortin
Kristen Cohen
Joy Dickson
Candy Rosenberg
Laura Craigie
Stephanie Hester
Leesa Crutcher
Nina Brackett

Today I am using Spellbinders ***NEW*** S4-286 2010 Snowflake Pendants die template. I have been holding onto these pictures for the past year, when Spellbinders released this die template I knew that it would be the perfect accent for these pictures. We left the day after Christmas last year and headed to the Oregon Coast . . . on our final day at the beach a storm hit inland, by the time we reached Multnomah Falls on our way home it was the picture perfect winter wonderland . . . what a great finish to an already fabulous vacation!
Dressing up an ordinary die template . . . I wrapped some glittering yarn around the snowflake die template and topped with some buttons and a Kaisercraft pearl.

Supplies used:
Spellbinders Die Templates - 2010 Snowflake Pendants #S4-286 and Labels Sixteen #S4-301
Worldwin Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock (Archiver's)
Patterned Paper and Border - Cosmo Cricket, Circa 1934 Collection, "Bette and Chaplin"
Buttons - SEI and Craft Supply
Kaisercraft - Pearls (Black and Red)
Glittering Yarn - Darice, Inc.
Scrapbook Adhesives - Mounting Squares and 3D Foam Adhesive
Glue Dots

Simply leave a comment on my blog to be eligible to win the Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin’ Prize Package! One winner will be chosen from all the comments on all the blogs participating today. Comments made in the first 48 hours of this post will be eligible to win. Winner’s names will be published on the Spellbinders Blog on November 22, and they will have 48 hours to reply to Spellbinders to claim the prizes.

Thank you!
Photobucket

569 comments:

1 – 200 of 569   Newer›   Newest»
Nancy said...

GORGEOUS layout! Makes me feel like I'm walking through a wintery forest! Love the sparkle yarn wrapped around the snowflake! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Marge said...

What a fabulous LO; I LOVE that snowflake die & it will be coming home to my house to live very soon! ;-) TFS your great idea with the glittery yarn!!!

Karen said...

Cute layout. I Love the glitz witht he plain snowflake!!

shelleyjwilliams said...

I love this project. The Spellbinders snowflake pendant accents are wonderful embellishments to any project. Thanks for sharing

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful layout! Columbia Gorge area is one of my favorite places. Love the sparkly yarn around the snowflake - great idea!

Maya Isaksson said...

I love the idea with the glitter yarn, so cute! The LO is really beautiful!

Margee' said...

I love this LO, but I already told you that! :)

It turned out great!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful layout! I love the glittered yarn on the snowflake! Great photos!

Marie said...

You're right- the snowflake die was perfect for your layout. Great job.

Barb said...

Love the page--great layout! And I love the nesties you used!

Vail's Creative Endeavors said...

Love your layout, great ideas using the Spellbinder dies.

Nicole said...

Lovely!!! I really like the shapes in the unfinished chipboard. Thanks to you and Spellbinders for the chance to win!

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout. I love how you did the snowflakes in kraft paper...such a lovely touch.

Corinne said...

wonderful layout, great sparkle yarn!

ronnieandcorinne@sbcglobal.net

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous layout, Gina. Love that snowflake :o)

CraftyJo said...

Fab layout, the snowflake pendant is much more versatile than I originally thought.

Heather said...

Love your layout and choice of papers/dies.

Gayna said...

Love you layout. Thanks for sharing

Gail said...

Beautiful layout. Love the snowflake. Thanks for sharing with us.

Gail

Cathie w said...

awesome work

athie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Tami B. said...

I love the snowflakes!

Loree said...

Your layout is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

Love winter pictures. Very nice layout.

Primitive Seasons said...

Gorgeous paper and a fantastic layout! So.....SNOWY!!!

Mary

Doris said...

Love the snowflake die! Nice layout, too.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful winter layout! love the sparkle!

Kris said...

Wonderful layout...and looks like a great trip! Thank you!

Renkata said...

wow this is stunning layout. Just like in winter wonderland

silvia said...

Beautiful page!! LOVE the snowflakes!!

Elly said...

What a nice winter layout!!

Ara said...

Very nice layout!! Thanks for sharing!!

Candy Meyers said...

Beautiful lay out. Love that snowflake.
Candy Meyers

Unknown said...

Very very nice thank you for sharing it and the idea

Shannon Guindon said...

Beautiful! Love the colour combination too.

glowest said...

enjoyed looking at your your projects

lynneatw said...

Love your layout.

Cindy H. said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation. I think that this beautiful snowflake is the perfect addition to these happy photos! These lovely flakes are on my list :)

Davi said...

Beautiful LO and I love the fabulous dp you used!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I LOVED your LO...the combination of PPs and that snowflake was PERFECT!

Pammejo said...

Beautiful layout. pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Debby said...

Beautiful layout. I love the sparkle.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Wonderful layout.

mrsk06 said...

Wow! Totally gorgeous LO I love it! Hugz Sal

bck said...

Pretty layout!!!!

Jill said...

lovely layout--when looking at it makes you feel like your in the middle of it--thanks

Deb said...

what a breathtaking layouot. Love It!

Cheryl W. said...

Love the snowflake layout. Makes me want to lay out in the snow! tehe

ruth said...

I love your page!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful layout. I scrapped yesterday and still have Christmas/snow pages to do and you have given me some wonderful ideas! Thank You!

Teresa said...

Like the layout. Love the pictures.

Naomi said...

love your project

Carol B said...

Nice way to dress up the die cuts!

Elaine A said...

Gina -

What a beautiful layout! I love how you added the glittery yarn to the snowflakes - they really sparkle, just like snow.

Elaine Allen

pamala said...

What a great die! Love the yarn touch, it adds beautiful dimension and sparkle! tfs!

Terry Ladwig said...

Great project! Love it!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely layout

Kelly Massman said...

Great layout--feels so cold! :-)

doverdi said...

Beautiful layout! Love the snowflake die!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful and this is one of my favorite dies :)

Rama said...

Love the wintery layout of this page.

Sharri said...

Such a cute layout!!! Love the glitter snowflake!

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Love how you dressed up the snowflake!! Fun!

joetterer said...

awesome layout!

Carol W. said...

Absolutly beautiful layout! Awesome job, thank you for sharing.

Stina said...

Wonderful design --- beautiful result!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout and gorgeous photos. Great use of the snowflake pendant.

paperpapier said...

fabulous layout, interesting snowfake accent!

jan metcalf said...

Sparkle is in! Nice snowflake wrap!

Diana said...

Beautiful layout, love the snowflake

Teri C said...

Very nice layout!

Jessica said...

Very pretty layout! I love all the yummy sparkles! TFS

Sharon said...

Love the layout. The little bit of sparkle really makes the snowflake pop. Thanks for sharing. Sharon in MI

icraft2create.com said...

What a beautiful LO! Love the glittery yarn. I'm no fan of snow, but it does look gorgeous!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Really great layout and sparkle. Great fun.

Sandy M said...

Very pretty layout

Marlena M. said...

Your page is beautiful!

itsazoo said...

Lovely layout and great way to
make the snowflake sparkle....

Dianne

Anonymous said...

Your layout is to cute! love the snowflake! I love this hop- glad I got to stop by!
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Tabitha said...

Love your layout, the snowflakes are my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Tanya said...

Love your layout! I want that snowflake die!

Sue D said...

Fabulous layout--love the snowflakes!

Cathy F said...

Love the scrapbook page and how you used the yarn.....

Miesje said...

I do believe I am going to "need" those snowflakes! Love the layout.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layout. Truly and winter scene you would love to look at over and over again. All of your detail are wonderful. TFS

ocean-dreamer said...

I love your snowflakes. Thanks for sharing!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Truely a gorgeous layout. I love that die as well.

Craftingfuntime said...

Great layout, gave me a lot of ideas

Rhonda said...

Beautiful page! It has such a nice feel to it. Thanks.

mylambboys said...

Nice layout...love all the snowflakes!

Carlyn
mylambboys@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Your use of a neutral snowflake set the coolness to the pictures... love it... thank you!

slbt17 said...

wonderful layout!
Sandra

Anita said...

Stunning page! The snowflakes are a great touch.

Anonymous said...

Love all the little touches!!

Marvely said...

Fabulous project.
Love, love, love Spellbinders !!!
Thanks for the inspiration
and the chance to win.
marvely@hotmail.com

Scrappy69 said...

Beautifully done! You've convinced me I NEED these supplies!

SusanK said...

The snowflakes pendant dies are lovely!

SusanH said...

Cute layout!

Beth Miller said...

Love the bullseye center for the snowflake!!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

I just love your layout and the pictures where so wintery feeling...
Made me want to go get some hot coco...
Thank you for sharing your talent
The Scrapbooking Queen

April said...

Beautiful page! The snowflakes are lovely and I love how you added the sparkle and button to them.

Clickersister said...

I just ordered those dies! Now I can't wait to use them!

Unknown said...

beautiful page

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love this layout and your pictures are fabulous!! I decorate with snowmen for the Winter so this snowflake die would be a perfect addition to my ever growing collection. TFS

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful creative ideas and your use of Spellbinder's Nestabilities is amazing. Thanks.

Yuki said...

Love your layout--so pretty!

ScrappingDeb said...

i love the snowflakes - cute!

Life On the Scrappy Side Store said...

love the layout I have ordered the snow flake die can't wait to get it. Christmas is almost here and so much to do. tfs and the chance to win
Barbara

connie said...

Beautiful LO!

flirtini83 said...

Love your projects. Great colors. I hope I win.

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the snowflakes.

Cynthia said...

Stunning layout and fabulous photos!

Trina P. said...

Love what you did with the snowflake.

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love how it draws you into it. Love the snowflake for sure

Marcia said...

Love teh layout and the gorgeous snowflake

Barb F said...

very nice layout!

Julia said...

what a wonderfull LO, great job

Diana said...

Gorgeous layout! We got our first snow today! I just love it and the snowflakes to!

gale.sewell said...

what an adorable project. thank you for sharing.

Theresa said...

very pretty!

diane55 said...

Beautiful! Love winter LOs and this is gorgeous.

gertsbride said...

LOVE.IT! So, so cute! This is the first time I've visited your blog, but you are now bookmarked in my favorites!

Mary Beth

http://peltfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That snowflake is gorgeous!! Love your layout!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

karahoward said...

Love the yarn!! Haven't even started the snowy season yet so I'll have plenty of chances to use this idea. Yea for the chance to create cute snowflakes but blah for snow coming.

Sam B said...

this is a beautiful layout, love how you've used the Spellbinders on this one. TFS.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Oooo, awesome use of the snowflake! I just bought this yesterday and have to break it in!!!

GinaE said...

Great project with that glittery snowflake!

Christina said...

The glittery yarn on the snowflake is perfect! I love all of the black and white on your layout, it really brings out the contrast in the photos. Very pretty!

Gaby said...

Very creative way to showcase winter pics! Cute layout!!!

Cara B said...

What a wonderful holiday layout! I love that embossed snowflake and the way you decorated it. Thanks for sharing.

Debbi said...

Pretty, pretty. Those are my kind of colors. Love it. Thanks for sharing

Mary of Oregon said...

The layout is so pretty, love the snowflakes! Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

I love it. What a great way to add pizzaz to the snowflake. Gotta love the Spellbinders.... gotta love what you've done with them.

Peggy said...

Love the layout. Those snowflake dies are great. Boy, is that a lot of snow. Living in Florida, I just can't comprehend it. Warm wishes and God bless.
Peggy Allen

Unknown said...

This makes me want to bling up the ornaments I'm making to go with my Christmas cards a LOT more! TFS!

Ceesa aka Lisa said...

Very Very Cute...

Beastybunny said...

Lovely layout. Very elegant.

Sue said...

wonderful layout.

Sue

christi said...

love how you used the spellbinders as embelishments on your scrapbook pages.

Luanne said...

Oh, the snowflakes are perfect for your pictures! I love the sparkley yarn, it's a perfect addition. TFS!

ScrappinT said...

I just love your layout!! I have family in Oregon and miss that ride up the coast!

Gail L. said...

What a beautiful piece of art. Thank you for sharing this! --Gail Lass, glass@swlaw.com

Joey said...

Gorgeous! I never would have thought to use the yarn! Great job

Amy said...

Stunning LO, and your pics are absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for sharing.

Clare said...

Very nice page! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Carrie Zrodlowski said...

Great layout, love the paper.

Liz said...

Love the layout I use my snowflake die all the time

Carisa said...

LOVE that snowflake pendant die!!! and your layout is stunning.

Tracy Pea said...

STUNNING layout!!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This layout is so pretty and I just adore those snowflakes!!

Theresa's Studio said...

What a great layout...love your use of the snowflake die. TFS

Marie said...

Great way to dress up that snowflakw! TFS =)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow...beautiful layout!!

Sheri said...

What a beautiful layout! Love the sparkly yarn!

Jen said...

beautiful layout!!
thank you for sharing

ginalovesdave said...

Awesome layout! Love those snowflakes!

Karen said...

Very nice LO! Love how you jazzed up the snowflakes.

Suzi said...

You really captured "Winter!" Brrr!

Tina M said...

I love the snowflakes! anytime of the year :)

AHadley said...

I just love that you made the snowflake from kraft - great touch!

Shazza said...

stunning LO, love the wintry pics x

Liz said...

Gorgeous
I love the colors
Gina + spellbinders win win...
Hugs my friend...
I pray for your family each day.

Alex said...

Gorgeous layout, simply beautiful!

patscrap said...

I love this beautiful page. The snowflake is so cute.

Ava Gavloski said...

nice snowflake pendant, layout is lovely.
ava

Scrappin' Abz said...

Love the use of the glitter yarn!

~ Upallnite ~ said...

beautiful layout...lots of snow fun!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful page and I really like how the snowflake is in kraft instead of the normal white

Dana said...

Lovely project!!!

PatS said...

Love your snowflake layout page. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us.

Scrapbookdoll said...

beautifull layout!
marie-anne

Jennie said...

Just a beautiful page Gina! Love the snowflake die and the sparkle.

Happy Stamper said...

I really like how you highlighted the photograph of the two of you by placing the die cut under it and not the others. What a smart way to do that.

That yarn was a perfect choice to dress up your snowflake too!

robindefender said...

Love, love, love that layout! And the layering on the snowflakes is adorable!

Cindy said...

Wonderful layout. Just enough sparkle !

melminor said...

Just beautiful!

Margarita Ybarra said...

love the winter wonderland layout

Casmiles said...

What a beautful layout. You can even feel the "coolness" of the weather with the colors and features you've used.

Linda said...

Gina
What a beautiful scrapbooking page
The pictures are wonderful.
I love the snowflake die, so many possibilities.

dmbennett said...

Wonderful scrapbook page. I'm liking what I have seen using these dies on the scrapbook pages. I'll have to pull my dies out the next time I work on my scrapbook. Thanks for sharing your project.

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful l/o, love the wintery effects

Tracey Jean said...

Love, love, love your photos...

Beccy said...

Great layout love the scenes.

Beccy x

Donna said...

Love your beautiful "Winter wonderland" pics! The snowflake dies set these off beautifully!
Donna G

nancy said...

it all works so well together! looks great

La Joy Evans said...

Love the layout! The snowflake is to die for!

ShoppingTamii said...

love all the beautiful details!

Karen said...

This snowflake die looks like a lot of fun.

Suzana said...

Wonderful work, thank you that you share with us!

Ellen said...

Amazing Layout! Beatiful photo's.

Hugs,
Ellen

Donna said...

Very cute! Love the design and layout. Looks very frosty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! That snowflake is just the perfect accent!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Wow this layout is beautiful! TFS!

lynn said...

really nice layout - those snowflake dies are a must have.

kim said...

very cute. thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great snowy look!

ScrappinMomma said...

Very pretty LO TFS
Tracy
NYGIRL1994 at yahoo dot com

Julie said...

Stunning layout very elegant!

Bonnie said...

Love the layout. Great pictures as well. Thanks for sharing.

Patty from FL said...

Love this layout. Love the Snowflakes!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 569   Newer› Newest»