I've been meaning to print off some pics from my iPhone using the Hipstamatic App . . . my favorite App! I used it A LOT while vacationing this summer on the East Coast, these shots were taken on the historic Raritan River just blocks from my sister, Mona's house. The girls were catching little frogs, it was really cute when they started pretending like they were seeking their prince. Here's my layout using the "Sweetness" collection . . .
Stickers used: Everyday Girl #42041Summer #51011Thanks for stopping by,
14 comments:
Our grand daughters love nature! Great LO!
Love it!!! :D
like that hand made flower
Very sweet layout! Love the story behind it.
God bless,
Peggy Allen
Beautiful! I love snowflakes anytime of the year :)
edit edit(prior post)... fantastic LO.. I love when the story is just as wonderful! great job
what a lovely way to use the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing a lovely layout.
The scrap book pages are super. Thanks.
Love the scrapbook pages. Great ideas.
Love the scrapbook pages. Great ideas.
I am very grateful to see all the projects that all of the sites have created with their spellbinders. I love spellbinders, they are wonderful. I actually came across your blog by accident, but have become a follower. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent of creating with the world. Have a great holiday.
A beautiful snowflake and I like how you wrapped the fiber around it. A wonderful layout on the scrapbook page.
Loving your aquas!
Gina,
Very pretty layouts and Oh so inspirational!!
Post a Comment