Today is World Card Making Day and
SRMs design team has teamed up with
Penny Black to create some wonderfully stamped cards. With Halloween just a few weeks away, I thought it was only fitting to use these CUTE stamps . . .
Apprentice #3716K
and Night Things #3714H

Be sure to stop by the
SRM Stickers blog for your chance to win some stickers and to see some more SRM + Penny Black creations throughout the day.
Thanks for stopping by,
13 comments:
Beautiful projects! Love everything about them! Thanks for sharing! Happy WCMD!!
happy world cardmaking day, gina!!
i love your halloween creations ~ just awesome!!
Oh I LOVE these! so cool!
Gina, these are such darling projects!! I love the images and your coloring!! TFS and happy WCMD!!
How CA-UTE! I just adore Halloween, so these are right up my alley. Fabulous Penny Black images. you've used them to perfection. Thanks for sharing and happy WCMD.
Happy World Card Making Day Gina! Pure cuteness!
These are soo cute!
Cute cards - love the stamps! Happy World Card Making Day!
Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/
So cute Gina! I love your shaped card!
Those are CUTE cards! ;)
Love your cards! Sorry I'm so slow to make a comment.
Super cute cards Gina!!
THIS BLOG IS AWESOME ..WHAT A WAY TO GIVE SMALL GIFTS TO sUNDAY CLASS OR SCHOOL kids
Post a Comment