Friday, October 8, 2010

SRM Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to the SRM Stickers Halloween Blog Hop . . . make sure you start on the SRM Stickers blog and hop along from designer blog to designer blog, become a follower, leave a comment and then return to SRM Stickers . . . make sure to leave a comment there too saying that you've completed the hop.

Be prepared to be INSPIRED with some AMAZING Halloween sticker projects!

Here's my cards using the NEW Halloween Sentiments (#51007) and Say It With Stickers-Halloween (#39034) . . .
You'll have until the end of the weekend to complete the HOP, a random winner or two will be chosen to receive a SRM Prize Package . . . Tuesday, October 12th the winners will be announced.

Your next stop . . . the F A B U L O U S AMY HELLER

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

45 comments:

{VICKI} said...

love the black cats

Mona said...

Hey Gina, love those cards, especially the cat one!! ;)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Very cute!

Arlene said...

Your cards are so cute!

Bethany Crowell said...

Love your cards!

Cahos' Chaos said...

I am hopping along. Love all your cards and your blog. TFS and God Bless.

Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

gram cheryl said...

Cute cards!

Shirley said...

fabulous cards!

Anonymous said...

classy and cute cards!

michelestamps2 said...

adorable cards

Jennybean said...

Very nice cards!

Jocelyn said...

How adorable...I think Halloween cards are my all time favorite!!!

Love these!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Amy Heller said...

Oh, Gina! I LOVE these cards - I especially love your first one - that patterned paper is so awesome!!! LOVE!

Kathy said...

totally beautiful cards Gina!!!!!!! love them both. Have a great weekend. Hugs,Kathy

Larajc said...

great cards! Love the cat!

Ravengirl said...

Oh my gosh, those are cute! Love the ticket!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I love these cards! Just adorable! TFS!

BabyBokChoy said...

These are really cute cards Gina!

Deana said...

Goodness, Gina, those cards are just TOO DARN CUTE!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend! :-)

Kelly Latevola said...

really beautiful cards! It's funny I wouldn't normally associate elegant and halloween and then I saw your card! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous cards!

Rhonda Miller said...

Love the cards. TFS.

Manhattan Mandie said...

Those cards are sooo cute! I'm a black cat fan since one owns me :) I'm following your blog and I hope you'll come check out mine too! I'm having a HUGE blog candy giveaway right now!

Patti Smith said...

love both of your cards....especially the black cats...off the hop some more...thanks.

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

really cute card....I just love long cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute cards!
DeniseB

Unknown said...

Love the one with the black cats! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

very cute cards/projects! :)

Rekha Nair said...

cute ribbon and love the witches in ur card!!

NinaB said...

It's amazing that you can combine cuteness and elegance on the same projects. Just beautiful, Gina.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorge cards - especially the cat one! Way cute! :D :D

Barbara said...

Love your cards!!! They are so cute!!!

Deirdre said...

Love, love what you created... all the orange yuminess... love it.

Patricia Folchert said...

Wow, love the cards- simply beautiful. Thanks for the hop stop!

Lynne said...

I love the people paper.

Pamk said...

cute cards.

Debbie said...

Love your cards!

Tanya said...

Great cards! Just love them both!

Nitasha said...

Ohh, your cards are just adorable!

EverydayMe said...

wow love these cards... Michelle

Unknown said...

Sweet and simple--just my style. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Sweet and simple--just my style. Thanks.

mtscrapgal said...

Great cards. Thanks

Bekka said...

How cute! Love these cards!

Lindsay M. said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I love that adorable paper!!! Wish I had it !!!! Great cards!!!!!