Monday, June 6, 2011

Elmer's + X-ACTO Craft & Tell

I was honored when the wonderfully talented Amy Heller asked me to be a part of this AWESOME event . . . on Saturday and Sunday, June 11-12th, some of the most talented ladies in the scrapbooking industry will be sharing their amazing talents, all created with Elmer's + X-ACTO's specially designed adhesives and cutting tools. Be sure to check in with Amy daily up until the start of the blog hop as she continues to introduce the line-up for this BIG event. And what's a party without presents??? Elmer's so generously has put together two prize packs to give-a-way . . . (U.S. residents only)

Prize Pack #1

Prize Pack #2

The party's only just getting started . . . be sure to "like" Elmer's and X-ACTO on Facebook and follow them on Twitter:

Facebook
Elmer's: http://www.facebook.com/Elmers
X-ACTO: http://www.facebook.com/XACTO

Twitter
Elmer's: http://twitter.com/#!/elmers

I'm one of {ten} crafters creating projects for this event . . . be sure to mark your calenders and come see what we're all up to this coming weekend! (And enter to win a prize!) So far, the list of talented contributors includes:


Here's just a little sneak peek of one of my projects . . .


Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy Heller said...

Gina, I'm SO excited to have you on board for our blog hop and your sneak looks absolutely AWESOME, I can't wait to see more!! ;D

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oooohhhhh can't wait to see this :)

Liz said...

How cool I love it...

Di's Crafty Flair said...

Love your projects. Looks like Elmer's + X-ACTO have some great products. Thanks for sharing.

Margee' said...

So glad you were asked to do this!