Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scrappy NEWS I can finally share . . .

Craft Warehouse has finally announced their 2011 Design Team . . . the NEW DT, their profiles and entries have been posted HERE . . . I made my decision to submit literally at the last minute, so last minute that I two-day air shipped my entries just to be sure that they arrived at the CWH office by the deadline. My altered project is by far my favorite . . . I found this wall hanging message center at my local CWH, I thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I gathered up snapshots from the past year of my Dad, when I sat down to work on it, it all just came together. So many {GOOD} memories . . . and a few of the not so good that we've been living since he was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage 4 Brain Cancer . . . everyday that we still have him here is truly a Blessing!

My LO's . . .
My Cards . . .

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobuckehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gift

15 comments:

AJ said...

omg- Your stuff is SOOO awesome! LOVE it ALL!! How could they NOT pick you!! CONGRATS!! hoping you are well!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

AWESOME entry Gina...of course they picked you! CONGRATS...LOVE IT ALL!!! Especially your altered project!!!

Liz said...

Congrats Gina well deserved.

Margie Higuchi said...

WOOOHOOO~! Congrat, Gina! GREAT projects - GREAT work...they have good taste! xo

beckyjune said...

Congratulations to you!!!!

Did you know that I was on the very first DT at Craft Warehouse? I applied when we lived in Boise and got to be on the team until we moved down to Texas. Too bad we don't have any CW here.

beckyjune said...

Oh, and Mendi was on the team when I was there!

Gina said...

Oh that's right Becky, you've told me that before . . . this will be the 2nd time I've been on the CWH DT (first time back in '08) I don't know what I'd do w/o CWH . . . :)

Deirdre said...

Congrats to you... amazing creations.

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Wow! Incredible Gina. I got chills looking at the project that incorporated so many photo's of your dad, and of your run. Amazing. Loved everything.

Shaela said...

Beautiful projects, I absolutely LOVE that photo display you made. And congrats on making the team!! I'm not surprised; your work is always a cut above. :)

Hope you're doing well - take care!

Steffanie said...

That wall hanging is just incredible! You really have a way of combining elements and making them work perfectly. I look forward to working with you on the DT this year!

Cara G said...

Wonderful projects Gina...I really love your style. Your altered photo rack is amazing (and I will add your dad to my prayer list!)...makes me a little "teary". I'm super excited to be on the DT with you!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Congrats on making the team! I've always admired your clean style and feel a bond that we share the same slow scrapbook process! I'm really looking foward to working with you again--and yes, that birdhouse of mine was from your '08season that another team member passed on to me. I thought it was about time I finally make it! LOL! :)

Margee' said...

I hope you have a great time on the CW Design Team!
You do great work!

The Jule Box Studios said...

Hello my new friend! I really enjoyed our little day with Elizabeth! I got to take a good look at all your projects and I so love your style! I will for sure learn lots from you! Thanks again for sharing your life and your heart:) I hope this friendship grows into a scrappy affair!! lol..Hugs sweetie, til the next shopping trip...with lunch next time!!! haha

xoxo Jules:)