Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 . . .

What a wonderful way to start my day, Joe made me his traditional Mother's Day breakfast . . . Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast and Bacon. A breakfast wouldn't be complete without "my" bacon, seeings how bacon is what won my heart nearly 19 years ago. (I'll have to save that story for another post.) After breakfast I finished up one last card and then we headed over to my parents house for a nice quiet afternoon . . .

Reminisce's NEWEST line "In Bloom" was PERFECT for creating "Mother's Day" cards for my Mom and Grandma. I'll definitely be reaching for this line again soon . . . it's BEA-U-TI-FUL!

Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Margee' said...

So glad you were able to have your traditional Mother's Day breakfast. We had French Toast too!

Thank you for the card and present! Also for spending it with me!
Was a busy day as usual!