Friday, May 20, 2011

Alumni Day at the SRM Blog . . .

Today, over at the SRM Blog . . . past design team members are being featured for "Alumni Day!" I was more than willing to create some lovelies for SRM. If you haven't checked out all the "GOODNESS" SRM Stickers has to offer, you've been missing out . . . they have CLEAR stickers for just about every occasion. Here's what I shared . . .


Thanks for stopping by,
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

AMAZING cards! I totally love them. Look forward to working with you...

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your cards are wonderful Gina! Love the dimension you gave the layered punched flower! :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Gina I {LOVE} the cards you shared! ...especially the 1st one :D

Steffanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous---both of them!

Cara G said...

Great cards Gina...I especially like the first one. I'm always looking for sympathy card ideas & this is such a beautiful card (I'll just have to borrow my MIL's Cuttlebug and dies now). Thanks for the nice comments about my layout on the CW website... I'm excited to be on the DT with you!