Monday, March 30, 2009

The First Day of Spring Break . . .

And I'm starting to see some signs of Spring . . . My daffodils are starting to bloom, our grass is greening up and the kids are home all week for Spring Break.

Jakob and I are meeting up with Renee' and the kids to go see Monsters vs. Aliens later this morning . . . Kaitie is going to sit this one out, she would rather see A Haunting in Connecticut, which is going to require Joe going with us because I'll need him by my side watching that I'm sure. LOL We have a few other FUN things planned for the kids this week . . . and hoping that the weather won't let us down.

And finally something to share . . . besides some cards I haven't scrapbooked a LO (well one that I've actually completed) since December. I intend to get my creative juices flowing once again . . . lots of spare time now that Joe is out working more than he is at home.

5 comments:

Shaela said...

love the layouts, I'm so glad you're back to scrapping! Enjoy the movie, and this week with the kids!

Margee' said...

Yep! Spring is trying to arrive, soon colors will be showing everywhere.
Love the LO's and Ethan looks so much like Joe!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Glad to see you scrappin' again...I already told you I loved the LOs...I can see Joe in these photos too...CRAZY!!! lol

jinxi~ aka angi said...

awesome layouts girl! Doesnt seem like youve missed a beat in the creative sense.

I love the flowers... Happy Spring {I hope} hehe

Kimberly Crawford said...

totally jealous of the flowers! :)
LOVING your layouts! You have such an eye for color, pattern, and well, design in general!!!!!