
The kids started off the morning just right . . . kisses and donuts with green sprinkles for breakfast! Now, this isn't a sight seen too often at our house, usually the only kind of affection shown between these two involves some sort of physical altercation. A rarity in true form so I'm glad I was able to capture it! The kids had another special treat when they got home from school . . . Grandma brought over some "Lucky" cookies freshly baked. YUM!!!Our evening didn't start and end very well . . . we got a pretty disturbing phone call and now have a house guest for at least the next 72 hours. I want to thank my sis for hurrying over and helping out!
6 comments:
glad you caught that on film - you'll need evidence one day to prove that during rare moments, they really did love each other!! hope things are okay..
...look at them!!! They are too funny...I was more then happy to help and Jake and Kaitie also pitched in :)
Yep! A very rare moment for them!
Glad you liked the Shamrock cookies, I forgot to take a pic of them, bummer!
Hope things go well for your house guest, she's got quite a situation going on in her life. It's really sad.
Awww! Feelin' the love!!!
You are generous for allowing someone to come into your home. They must certainly feel safe there! Hugs to get you through!
Cute pictures!
I hope everything goes well with you house guest.
Hey there Gina, you've been TAGGED! Check out my blog for the details! :) You know you wanna do it!! lol
Post a Comment