


Last night we headed over to some friends for a little fireworks show. I just couldn't capture any photos, fireworks pictures are something that I just haven't mastered yet . . . there's always tonight . . . we'll see how they turn out.
We have a sun filled day planned for today . . . I was up bright-n-early and out the door for my 8-mile run. I got a killer headache about 1/3 of the way through, but pushed on until I was back home. Along the way I saw a BIG freakin' snake . . . and then shorty after a jack rabbit ran across the road in front of me (my little nephew would have said it was the Easter Bunny) made me smile when I saw it because that's exactly what I thought. Joe thought it would be a good idea to take the old canoe out and float down the Yakima River, it'll just be Joe, Jake and I . . . Kaitie will be hitting the Columbia with a friend for the 4th of July festivities. We've got a BBQ planned and then more fireworks tonight. Just taking it easy and mentally preparing myself for our adventure later this week. To family and friends I wish a wonderful Holiday weekend!
3 comments:
Happy 4th!!!!
Your flowers are gorgeous! I love all the summer fair photos! It does look hotter than the 4th of July ;) hehee..
Thanks for taking care of the sprinklers for us while we were gone and especially taking care of Lucy!!!
Post a Comment