I'll bet there will be hundreds of talented scrappers posting this exact post on their own blogs vying for one of those desired spots on the new Cosmo Cricket design team. Put me on the list as one of them . . . I too am jumping into the ring and going for it! And I'm hoping that my use of their AWESOME products will be exactly what they are looking for. Even if I don't make the cut as one of their newly selected design team members, I know that I rocked the Cosmo Cricket! Here's a little sample of what I've done using a variety of their lines . . . I hope they enjoy my creations as much as I enjoyed making them!



5 comments:
Good luck Gina!!! I know you will do well:)
good Luck, I hope you do make it, you are talented ;)
Go for it woman! You can do it. You do such gorgeous work! And how could you go wrong with Cosmo huh?!
Best wishes and let us know how it goes! ;o)
GOOD LUCK FROM ALL OF ***US*** IN NJ!
GOOD LUCK!!! I am totally rooting you on!!!
Post a Comment