Saturday was a full day as well . . . woke up early, went on my run and to my surprise Joe rode his bike along side me, 5-miles later he said and I quote, "REAL MEN DON'T RIDE BIKES!!! He said he'd rather run along side me next time, afterwards we went to the antique show down by the river . . . ALONE! I love my kids dearly, but alone time is very nice every once in awhile. Jakob had a birthday party to go to in the afternoon and then we went to a Mexican fiesta at some friends house, drank margarita's, ate some great food and enjoyed ourselves way too much!
Sunday morning Joe and I went on a 2-mile walk, got donuts for breakfast and then just enjoyed the rest of the day at home . . . we made home-made ice cream, roasted marshmellows over the BBQ, grilled some burgers and watched the Sonoma Race. Is there a better way to celebrate the day with the BEST DAD in the whole wide world?

Here's another creation using Unity's June KOTM . . .

Does anyone want to win a 8x8 paper pad from October Afternoon's newest line release "Road Map"??? Very easy to do . . . Click here for the details. I for one cannot wait to get my hands on this line, it's going to be PERFECT for our upcoming road trip!
3 comments:
Sounds like quite a weekend for you. Not to mention adding Lucy to the mix too!
That sounded like the most perfect weekend! Joes comment about the bike ride tickled me... LOL
Did you buy anything at the Antique Show..?? and you are right.. sometimes YOU just need some solitude!
Gina girl!!!!
Love that card girl!
How fun you are guest designing for Unity! Congrats!
I also wanted to pop in and say how flippin' cool it is that you and I are across the page from each other in the MAY CARDS!!! Love it! That totally made me smile! :)
Hope all is well chick!
Post a Comment