Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summers here . . .

Well, the summers only just begun . . . it doesn't take long to lose routine though! I've been trying to be up by 6:00 AM to beat the heat for my runs, lets just say that some mornings are tougher getting out the door than others. I've somehow managed to injure my foot again, why is it always the same foot??? For now I'll just push myself through each run and ice afterwards then live for my rest days. I'm just finishing up week #5 . . . fifteen more to go!

***UPDATE*** Thursday June 18, 2009 . . . I woke up this morning to a great surprise, I just found out that this LO won 2nd place in Reminisces "Freedom" Challenge. I'm thrilled to have won, Reminisce is such a fun company with lots of fun lines to play with. I'll be getting a $100 prize pack from them, so I'll stocking my mailman . . . I also want to give a BIG shout out to my friend Lashell, your LO was Awesome Girlie! :)

I've been busy creating for Unity Stamp Co. this month. I will have something to share tomorrow, but here's a LO that I recently finished up . . . these are pictures of my Dad from when he was in the Army while in Vietnam. I had so many pictures to choose from, but only ended up using these three, I see another LO in the future. I love how this one turned out!

7 comments:

Liz said...

OMG That is absoutely gorgeous fabulous it took my breathe away

Margee' said...

Looks great! Dad will be so proud that you did this LO about him in Viet Nam.

Margee' said...

Sure hope your foot feels better soon!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh YES that turned out awesome!!!! I mean its perfectly flawless. You should be very proud!

ps: so proud of you for pushing on!

lashell said...

Love it!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats on your win...that LO turned out AWESOME :D

Mona said...

Congrats on the 2nd place LO! Love the LO of Dad.