Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm so EXCITED to share . . .

That I've been asked to be a Guest Designer at Unity Stamp Co. for the month of June . . .
If you haven't yet signed up for Unity's KOTM now is the time, it's the cutest kit . . . EVER! My kit arrived on Friday afternoon and I've been playing with it ever since. Be sure to check back throughout the month and on Angela's blog for a ton of inspiration.

13 comments:

Liz said...

OH my hec those are great stamps

lashell said...

Awesome Gina!!!! You are soo talented.

slbt17 said...

Welcome! And Congratulations!

I agree, this set is cute.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Bonita Rose said...

Congrats.... I can't wait to get my June KOTM too.. thks for inspiring us all!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh cute! I cant wait to see what you come up with!!!
Congrats!!!

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Yeah, and what a cute set to design with. I am so clumsy when it comes to stamps.

Mona said...

Woo Hoo!! :D

Kristen Carll said...

Congrats Gina! How exciting hun! :) So happy for you! Your work is awesome and I can't wait to see what you have to come!

The Sonboul's said...

fun spot congrate girl! you are super taletned!

Margee' said...

Congrats! Hope it's a fun month of creating!
What I've seen so far looks great! :)

{ erin } said...

Congrats Gina, you deserve it! You are uber talented and totally rad. ;o)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very nice!