Thursday, June 25, 2009

My final Hip Hop . . .

As a Guest Designer with Unity . . . and boy did this month just fly by ever so quickly. Hip Hop today is all about Christmas . . . the new release "Bright & Merry" is a must-have! Start on Angela's blog and make your way through Unity's design team blogs to be inspired to pull out all those past Christmas pictures still waiting to be scrapped. Here's what I've created using the new set . . . I'm in love!
Hop on over to ***KIMBER's Blog***

35 comments:

Angie Blom said...

stunning, i love how you made the flower with the ornament.. so sad that you will be going but i will check you out from time to time. love your work.

Tina Mayo said...

Great Layouts girl... wow..those ROCK!!

Maureen F. said...

WOW those are seriously awesome !!!!

Jacqueline said...

Aww these pages are sooo cute!! Love the ornament flower!! I will miss ya on the hop! It has been great seeing all your scrappy creativeness!

StampinCathy said...

This page is priceless! I just love how you did the flower.

SusieScrapper said...

Just love your layout and card,so cool!!

Joann said...

Love how you used the ornament to make a flower - so creative! The layouts are wonderful

Jennine Chambers said...

I love the flower! Very cute!

Annette J. said...

Gina, congrats on being a guest designer, I enjoyed seeing all of your designs!

Tam, I am said...

WOW! Your work is gorgeous! As usual!!!

Candace H said...

Oh, love the way you made the flower with the ornament! Your layouts are terrific!! Have enjoyed guest dt-ing with you :-)

Cheri said...

Beautiful! I love the flower in the corner of your last layout!

Dawnll said...

Love your work sweetie how wonderful!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty layouts!

heidi said...

I love all the details in these l/o's. I especially love that poinsettia flower. So pretty!

Kristen Carll said...

you did such a wonderful job this month hun! :) Your layouts are stunning as always! I LOVE that first once especially! :) You rock!

Mona said...

Love the poinsettia! LOs are great! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love your layout and that flower is soooo awesome! :)

Sandra J. Strickler said...

awesome as usual!

FibreJunky said...

Oooh, I love how you turned the ornaments into a flower!! It's been so great to have you on the hop - but I'll still be checking out your blog!

Ravengirl said...

What beautiful pages! So sad to see your term with Unity end, maybe it's not truly the end;)

Anonymous said...

Wow great pages... I always have a hard time w christmas Lo's..

Sherry Campbell said...

Gina, You totally rocked this month as Guest Designer! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Liz said...

Just stunning

Linda said...

Gina.........

I love that star with the red flower in the middle of the star and the gem middie of the flower... hotwheels

slbt17 said...

very nice - makes me cold just looking at those outside shots!
Sandra

Unknown said...

sooooo darn creative Gina!! love your projects!

lashell said...

Great Job...going to miss seeing your stuff!!!

liannallama said...

beautiful work and congrats on a successful design gig!

Unknown said...

Gina, gorgeous LO's! I luv your edge embellies (lace, scallops), and have enjoyed your creativity...thanks for sharing with all of us!

Unknown said...

love how you made that flower out of the ornaments :) very very nice!

Bekah said...

I LOVE your flower made out of the ornament stamp. So clever!

tanyal said...

I always love your projects. Thanks for the inspiration! Great to see you back chatting at Creative Scrappers!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love your details! Your work is awesome!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Well I can definitely see why you are loving that Christmas stuff! You rocked it.. I am not sure which I like best.. they are BOTH fabulous!

Keep up the gorgeous work!