It seems like I was just taking their 1st day of school pictures and now it's already summer once again. Jakob was actually the only one who went to school this morning, Kaitie stayed home with me . . . VERY LONG story! She obviously wasn't missing much, they were getting out at 10:25 . . . why even bother going, right?

Most parents want to see their children succeed and of course I want nothing but the
BEST for both of mine, but if all else fails . . . Jakob will have a career in stand-up comedy. This is what his class awarded him with today . . .

I thought I was going to bed early last night, I had spent all afternoon outside in the sun at Jakob's field day . . . I was sunburned and exhausted! I had just turned off the light and was getting settled in when it dawned on me that I forgot all about Jakob's teachers gift . . . so I got back up and finally finished it up close to mid-night. I couldn't help myself, I just had to add the BEE from
Unity's June KOTM . . . isn't it Cute???



Here's some of the shots I got of Jakob during his field day yesterday . . . he was having a great time that was until the football toss, he tried to catch it and it jammed his fingers . . . poor guy!




4 comments:
Jakob looks like he was having a great time - and your flower turned out AMAZING!!!
Definitely the perfect award for Jakob!
Love the flower, turned out great!
Jakob looks like he had a great time at Fun Day! But he always have a good time!
:)
what a BUSY day and night. The teachers gift was AWESOME!
and yes, the time did pass very fast!
looks like a great day.. and con i saw those flowers are Fabulous!! I wnat some!
Post a Comment