It's that time once again . . . it's a
Great Day and even greater since this is the first day of our summer vacation. Now it's time for sleepin' in, loungin' around and stayin' up late, oh and let's not forget BBQs practically every night, add the firepit and roasting marshmellows and you've got the perfect day! This week the talented design team at
Unity is paying tribute to all those
wonderful men in our lifes. I couldn't ask for a better Father to my children than Joe, he's a hard workin' man and loves his family more than life itself.


I just can't get enough of the "Giggle Grove" trees, they're my absolute favorite, perfect for any LO . . .
Oaky Doke Tree
Hackle Berry Point Tree
Shurbery Tree
Shade Tree
Next stop ***Jennifer Buck***
41 comments:
Great LO Gina! and I couldn't agree more - Joe is a super dad!!!
Beautiful layout!!
I love this LO, but I already told you that! :)
Yep! Summer's here!
Great layout :)
Awesome layout. I love those trees stamped on pp.
LOVE this, love the colors!
great layout!! love it!
Wow, Gina!! This is completely spectacular!! LOVE it!!
Wowza!!! This is just gorgeous!!! I love the bright colors!
Your LO is sooo cute and happy! Love it! :)
Beautiful layout!
Aww sweet layout!!! beautiful family!
Beautiful Layout!!!
Great job. The stamps fit in seamlessly, and that's a really good pic.
oh I sooooo love this & the colors..great job on this
Goodness - your layout is absolutely fabulous!
Gina! this is sooo gorgeous!!!
WOW! Your LO is stunning! I love your use of the SR paper and the trees are perfect:)
I just LOVE all the red on this- wonderful!
I love, love, love paper piecing, I think I have just added a stamp set to my wish list!
nice job!
Sandra
Great job!!! Love your work!
So awesome!
What a gorgeous LO!!!!
Just a FABULOUS LO!! The papers are just perfect for the pictures.(By the way your family is beautiful)
Fabulous layout.
WOW - love those colors !!!!
Love how you pieced the trees! Great layout!
I love the colors of your trees. Great job with the LO
Love your bright layout, Gina!
i keep looking at those giggle grove trees...you all have a l m o s t persuaded me that i "need" them :) Terrific layout, as usual! TFS
GORGEOUS layout, Gina!!!
LOVE that layout!!! WOnderful--those trees are fabulous.
love the layout, great colors
i love those trees.
Super spectacular layout...love the big print DP. Love it!!
What a striking page! GREAT choice of product.
I love those trees too.. ur layout is gorgeous! wow..
This is awesome! I love it!!!
Great layout.. I do love those trees you use a bunch!
Great tribute to Joe!
Great page Gina! Love those trees pieced -GMTA, I pieced them for my Hip Hop card!! LOL! What a fun June, huh? I love being the Unity card guest! Hugs and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Hugs,
Darling!! I would never have thought to use red papers for Father's Day, but it works so beautifully!! Great picture too :)
Post a Comment