Thursday, June 18, 2009

HIP HOP REWIND

It's time to pull out your OLDER Unity stamps and CREATE something NEW! Me, Myself & I has got to be one of my favorite Unity stamps. I actually won this one during a HIP HOP when I first discovered Unity way back in November '08. I ran my first marathon this past October . . . after I got this stamp I knew that I would definitely be using it on a marathon LO. It was PERFECT! Be sure to check out Angela's blog for some awesome deals and hop your way through a ton of Inspiration!

Next stop . . . the SUPER TALENTED ***KIMBER***

28 comments:

Karen J. said...

Love your layout. Congrats on your run!!

Margee' said...

I love this LO, was such an honor to watch you run and encourage you along the way!
Good luck with this year's run!

Jacqueline said...

Wonderful layout! Love the colors!!

Lisa F said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Purple Princess said...

Very nice layout!

Sherry Campbell said...

Love love LOVE the colors! You are totally rocking the blog hop today!

Unknown said...

Gina, awesome page for a great memory!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Yeah you finally finshed this...LOVE how it turned out :) It was fun to watch you run and snap pictures of you along the way!!! What a great accomplishment!!! WTG :)

lashell said...

So cool that you won 2nd place!!!! I will stalking the mailman along with ya girl.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!! Love that layout and congrats on running a marathon!!

Suz said...

A real eyecatcher. Awesome job

slbt17 said...

Great page - and wow a marathon!
nice job!
Sandra

Gwen said...

Great layout and way to go doing something for yourself. We women tend to do everything for everyone else and forget about what we like to do!!

Sonda T said...

ok miss angie...i am adding that stamp to my wish list too. how did i miss it? Love how it looks on your layout. AWESOME JOB!

Sonda T said...

i said angie and i meant gina...i'm getting lost in this hip hop...first time getting thru the whole thing. sorry about that.

Erika M. said...

Wonderful layout!

Ravengirl said...

What a great stamp to use on such a layout!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

Love the LO of the photos.

Linda said...

Gina

great work I wish you luck in you run too! hotwheels

Tina Mayo said...

very cute LO

Unknown said...

you go girl! love that layout :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very cool page!!! tfs!!

AJ said...

good for you for running it. I am so not sure I am up for it yet!
love the layout too!! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

What a striking colour combo. LOVE it!!!

Tracy said...

Love the layout and the stamp just got added to my wish list - love it! Congrats on the marathon, I just started running and am working on a 5K....a marathon is a long term goal that I WANT to accomplish!

Mona said...

Love your LO. Your LOs are always great!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

GREAT layout!

{ erin } said...

Gina - VERY cool LO. The subject matter is even cooler. still in awe.