The month of June is winding down . . . and I was able to finish up some more
Unity projects over the weekend. I've been holding onto these pictures of Jakob and his fish for some time now. . . usually Joe and Jakob just catch and release, but Jakob was so proud of his
BIG fish that he had to bring it home to show me. I even dug into his tackle box for a unusual embellishment, if you look close you will see it!


I also finished up this years Father's Day LO . . . pretty good seeing how just a couple of weeks ago I finally got around to Father's Day 2007. I love the
NEW "Retro BBQ . . . Sweet Summer Time" set, it's definitely a must have!



These next couple of things, Angela's sharing on
her blog today as well . . . I'm actually placing it into a shadow box frame and giving it as a gift along with the door hanger. I think this LO is my favorite so far using Unity stamps. You still have time to order the June KOTM and by doing so you can get the "Bevy of Butterflies" for FREE! It has truly been a pleasure working with Unity this month. Although I've never really considered myself a stamper, I stepped out of my comfort zone and have created some of my most favorite LO's
EVER!!! Thanks to Unity, Angela and the rest of the ladies for a terrific month . . .


5 comments:
Adorable!!!! Did you ackage arrive???
sorry package(:
Great layouts! I love the fish hook and all the great pics for the Father's Day lo. It has been inspiring to see your lo's over this month with Unity!
i love love LOVE the door hanger!!! Is the "baby sleeping" also a unity stamp?
wow.. I just want to stare at all the layouts and take in every detail!
The one of Jakob and the fish, I so want to lift because of the photo placement and that embellie.. CUTE idea!!! It took me a while to find it.. but it is 4am after all ;) haha
The Fathers Day layout.. awesome! The bbq grill sets it off and I loveee the title!
Your last project is one to be proud of, you are so sweet and it shows your true range from guy stuff to girlie girl! Love it!
Post a Comment