I've had this LO partially done for a few months now . . . this stamp from Unity's June KOTM totally completes it! Can that really be my hubby in that picture . . . WOW!!! It's so hard to believe that it's already been over 14-years since this day . . . and now she's headed off to high school in the Fall.

And if you've already been over to Angela's blog you've seen this LO using a couple of the stamps from the June KOTM. I dug way back to find these pics of my kiddos . . . oh my, they both look so young here!


And if you've already been over to Angela's blog you've seen this LO using a couple of the stamps from the June KOTM. I dug way back to find these pics of my kiddos . . . oh my, they both look so young here!
13 comments:
Yep! Joe looks like a kid, but so did I when I had you girls! :)
The LO turned out great!
Love the one with the kids and ice cream! They were so cute!!!
Great LO's. Now I need some ice-cream!
Fabulous layouts!!! Love them both!!!
Very Cute LOs - the kids look so little :)
Fantastic layouts, Gina! You're right, that stamp is perfect for that layout!
Great layouts!!!
Super layouts. Love seeing what you are doing with Unity
very nice - I love your color combinations - I am so challenged in that area!
sandra
oh Gina!!! these layouts are sooo beautiful!! you rocked the unity for sure!
Super beautiful layouts!!! They often camera dodge when they get to the teens. Anyway, just found your blog recently and really am inspired by your layouts. Thanks for sharing!!! :) Cheri
Just stopping by to welcome you as a Unity Guest DT member! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.
well.. Mother Nature must be bringing me a gift real soon, because I looked at these layouts and started bawling! Im so sooo sensitive these days.. anyway they are beautiful and its always fun to see how we have "aged" over the years.. into adults..and teens. hehe
Keep up the good stuff!
OMG - Katie looks SO little!! Even though she may not agree, I would kill(figuratively speaking!) for that red hair! Stunning!
Post a Comment