Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy ***HIP HOP*** Thursday

And it's my 1st HIP HOP as Guest Designer for Unity . . . make sure you start on Angela's blog and make your way through the rest of the blog hop to see what everyone else has done with the June KOTM. I'm so excited to start sharing what I've created, I fell in love with the pear tree as soon as I saw it. I couldn't wait to ink it up! Here's my daughter just before she headed out to her 8th grade CELEBRATION party . . .
The cherry stamps were just PERFECT with these pictues of this sweet little girl . . .
Next stop . . . the Wonderfully Talented *** JIMMI ***

55 comments:

Tink said...

Love that tree!!
Great creations!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Welcome to Unity this month Gina...Love the photos of Kaitie!!!

Chrissy said...

awesome layouts! Great job paper piecing the tree!

Robynccgirl said...

Lovely layouts! I love the Pear tree and how you used the cherry frame around the pics!

Kristen Carll said...

ack oh my goodness these are waaayyyy too cute!!!!! :) I love the color combo on the first one. Gray isn't used enough! You used it beautifully! And I love the layout of the second one with the frames!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WOW! Your pages are just incredible! LOVE em'! :)

Unknown said...

Oh My Word, Gina! These are both FABULOUS :) I love what you did with the pear tree...and the cherries accent that cute little page SO WELL! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet projects.

Angie Blom said...

stunning. i love both layouts.. love the cherry border.

Sherry Campbell said...

Your layouts are fantastic- your Daughter looks very grown up! :)

joslyn said...

so cute!

liannallama said...

super cute LO's! love what you've done and your simple style!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous layouts...the tree looks fabulous! Great job! Welcome to the hop...happy youre here! :)

Katy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cherry frame!!! Love your layouts -- so happy to have you here this month!

Karen J. said...

awesome layouts..love seeing layouts...great inspiration!!!!

Jenn said...

Welcome! TOOO CUTE!!!

FibreJunky said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the paper piecing on the tree and the pics of the little one on the cherry page are SOOO adorable!

jan farnworth said...

love your layouts just to cute.

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous layouts Gina!

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful

Candace H said...

Your layouts are AMAZING, Gina!

Jacqueline said...

Love this page!!! Gorgeous! Glad to see you designing for Unity!

Christi said...

8th grade?!?! Wow! She is gorgeous and so is your layout...both of them! I totally adore how you used the cherry frame...so cute! smiles...

Joann said...

beautiful layouts!!

whoistracy said...

Gina I love how you cut all those little pears out and popped them up. What dimension!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh My Goodness! I just LOVE what you've done here! Absolutely incredible work!

Unknown said...

Congrats on guest designer! Wonderful layouts!!!!

Jenn K said...

I just love these layouts!!

Stampin Cats said...

I'm not a scrapper, but I love these pages.

AJ said...

your daughter is gorgeous! i am sure you already knew that!!
fab projects!

chickadee3357 said...

Super cute layout!! Love all the cherries! and I love the pear tree too!

Tracy said...

Wonderful layouts! Your daughter is beautiful.

Judy Rozema said...

WOW! Awesome tree and your layouts are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow... beautiful layouts! Welcome to Unity! :D

Unknown said...

wonderful layouts!

Paula Laird said...

So adorable!

Lisa H. said...

wow! Fabulous pages! love your work.

Maureen F. said...

Gina - both layouts are fantastic - I love the grey and green combo

LisaNRoxy said...

Holy smokes - I love hte border frame and the lil cherries. what a sweet layout. Beautiful children too!

Liz said...

Just to cute Kaitie is getting so big.. OMG>.. They are great photo's of her and a highschooler already yikes...

slbt17 said...

I have a Tori!
very nice, love the paper piecing - great job!
Sandra

Erika M. said...

Absolutely amazing!

Angela W said...

Oh great job! You did awesome!

JenMarie said...

Congrats on the guest spot!
This is ADORABLE! Super!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous 1st hip hop! Wow your projects ROCK and so inspiring. Love how you did that pear tree and your little one is just a doll.

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful creations!

Jana said...

These are the cutest layouts.
Love the 8th grade one. Great piecing on the pears.

Suz said...

Super cute projects. I love the tree

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!! tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome!! Gorgeous LO!!!

Purple Princess said...

Love your layouts! Beautiful work!

Heather Brown said...

HOLY COW those are AWESOME!!! Love these so glad that you joined us this month!!

heidi said...

You did an awesome job on both layouts! I can't wait to get my kit!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

wow, loving these and I KNEW youd love that pear tree. You make things so beautifully!

Julie Campbell said...

WOW! I can see why you were chosen to be a guest! I love your stuff! :) The photos with the cherry frame are my FAVORITE! Brilliant idea!!!