Already half-way through my second week of training . . . some of you may remember last year about three weeks into training I hurt my foot??? Well it happened again, same foot, but this time only my baby toe. It doesn't hurt as bad which means that I won't stop running, but it sure bruised up quick. I wonder if this is some kind of sign? Either way training will go on, I'm all registered and we've booked another room at the same Bed & Breakfast we stayed at last year only this time a suite with our own jetted tub, definitely something I'll need after the race for sure. I'm already up to a five-mile run on Saturday. If the weather is anything like it has been so far this week, I'll be getting up pretty early so that I'm beating the heat.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Week #2 of Training . . .
Already half-way through my second week of training . . . some of you may remember last year about three weeks into training I hurt my foot??? Well it happened again, same foot, but this time only my baby toe. It doesn't hurt as bad which means that I won't stop running, but it sure bruised up quick. I wonder if this is some kind of sign? Either way training will go on, I'm all registered and we've booked another room at the same Bed & Breakfast we stayed at last year only this time a suite with our own jetted tub, definitely something I'll need after the race for sure. I'm already up to a five-mile run on Saturday. If the weather is anything like it has been so far this week, I'll be getting up pretty early so that I'm beating the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OUCH! Seems like every time I run I injure a tendon or a pull a muscle...it's the pits getting old!
winner winner chicken dinner!
http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/october_afternoon/2009/05/contest-woes-and-winner.html
And to think I almost bought this at Bella that day.... LOL.
And... OUCH. your foot looks gross. But you rock. *thumbs up*
oowwiee! I admire your persistance!
and I hope you dont hurt too bad!
Post a Comment