
Creamcheese stuffed French Toast with Strawberries
After breakfast I made this dessert . . . it's funny how that even though it's Mother's Day we still are the ones that prepare everything (well, except for my breakfast). We headed over to my parents to BBQ hamburgers and enjoyed a very quiet and relaxing day!
White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Here's what I gave my Mom . . . although we didn't mix them up today I see some refreshing drinks in the near future. I hope everyone enjoyed their day . . . Happy Mother's Day!
3 comments:
It was a relaxing day, but I was still tired! Maybe we did need to mix up some of those drinks yesterday! :) Thank you for spending the day with me.
Another Mother's Day has come and gone. 37 years ago I was just about due with Mona. Where have all of those years gone?
That is the cutest bucket! Your dessert looks killer!
Glad you had such a great day for Mothers Day!
ps: In other news.. I just want you to know that when I think I can run, I think about you. Then I remember I havent actually ran in years.. but in my mind I zip around all the time. And then.. throw up. hahaa. In other words, I dont know how you do it, but I am proud of you and even though I havent even walked a couple miles in a long timeeee.. that you do inspire me, if only in my mind. :)
I wished you could have made it too!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful mothers day and the food looked amazing...what was the desert and what is recipe??? I wish I could figure out how to vote for you...do you have a link???
Post a Comment