Pretty, love the colour combo!
ooooo that is gorgeous.. love that big ol flower!!!
ok. that is GORGEOUS!
Very pretty card. Love the colors and that flower is beautiful.
So lovely!!
Congrats... I can see why the DT loved your card :)
BEAUTIFUL!!! and CONGRATS :)
Your card looks great! Really stands out against the flowers.
Love the card!
I recognize that flower... is that the one you got at Bella that day? Beautiful card!!! (of course!)
WOW!! I love it!!
That card is really pretty.. I need to work on some cards this week..
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Pretty, love the colour combo!
ooooo that is gorgeous.. love that big ol flower!!!
ok. that is GORGEOUS!
Very pretty card. Love the colors and that flower is beautiful.
So lovely!!
Congrats... I can see why the DT loved your card :)
BEAUTIFUL!!! and CONGRATS :)
Your card looks great! Really stands out against the flowers.
Love the card!
I recognize that flower... is that the one you got at Bella that day? Beautiful card!!! (of course!)
WOW!! I love it!!
That card is really pretty.. I need to work on some cards this week..
Post a Comment