The theme this month at
SRM Stickers is BABY . . . and I dug deep into our photos for these baby ones of Joe. It seems like I very seldom do a LO of anyone else other than the kids, but when I first saw these photos I knew instantly that they would make a really cute LO . . . just look at him, isn't he cute??? Make sure you check out this month's
challenge as well, you have until March 31st @ midnight PST to play. The winner will be SRMs May Guest Designer . . .
GOOD LUCK, I can't wait to see what you all create! Have a great day!


#49002 Baby's First Year - Boy

Sticker Sentiments #51002 Baby
Thanks,
10 comments:
That layout sure is cute as a button! hehee.. Adorable photos... :)
OHMYGOSH that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute
This is worth repeating, this page is really stunning, the rich green colors just work so well with these photos!!!!!
I'm loving that green/blue color combo... perfect for baby boy photos (which btw, are TOO CUTE!). Cute, cute, cute LO! :-)
HI Gina I just love this layout so beautiful and the color combo really stands out. Love the post...the way you showed the sticker etc. You are one creative lady. Hugs,kathy
Wasn't he cute back then? :)
I just love how you did that ribbon. It's just amazing, Gina.
what a phenomenal layout - love the placement of everything and those great big scallops!
I loved it and send prayers for your Dad.
Post a Comment