Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick Card . . .

SRM Stickers recently launched their fan page on Facebook, become a fan and be sure to check it out daily for a ton of SRM Inspiration, Challenges and Prizes! Here's a quick card using Stickers Sentiments, they can just about create themselves . . .

Sticker Sentiment #51004 - Love

Thanks,
Photobucket

8 comments:

Tanis said...

OH, I just LOVE this one. I think this is the card that got me seriously thinking of a cuttlebug.
SUPER sweet and super fun!

Margee' said...

I love this card! You're doing great creating!

Deana said...

That card is just SO cute... the gingham bow & the hearts... LOVEly! :-)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Very cool.. did you do the heart imprint?
Those stickers are really cool, they so look like stamps!

Kathy said...

I love this Gina the dry embossing really pops and is so elegant. Love everything about it!
Hugs,Kathy
Praying for you!! kathyrac@mac.com
would love to hear how things are.

Deana said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking of you...

Hope all is well.

Sending big hugs...

Kathy said...

Hi Gina,
I can't find your email and I have been thinking about you and your dad. How did the surgery go?? Sending prayers, Hugs,Kathy

Julie Overby said...

Super cute card Gina!