Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SRM Spring Break Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to Day #2 of the SRM Stickers Spring Break Blog Hop!

To start, please visit the SRM Stickers blog and make your way through today’s blog order to be inspired with some AMAZING stickers projects. The hop continues all week long so be sure to check the SRM blog daily for the day's blog hop order.

So, when I was asked what my favorite SRM Sticker is . . . I had to sit here for a moment and think about it, I'll admit I cannot just pick one . . . these stickers are fabulous and I ♥LOVE♥ them all! This "Special Delivery" sticker fits perfectly on this card, don'tcha think???


Sticker Sentiments #51002 Baby

Your next and last stop for today is the SRM Stickers blog. Make sure you leave a comment there as random winners will be chosen from each day’s comments. You have until the end of the week to complete the blog hop! Happy Hopping!!! :)

Thanks,
Photobucket

42 comments:

Agata said...

Such a cool card! Love it!

beckyjune said...

This is adorable, Gina!

Patricia Folchert said...

Love your card design, simple but interesting- love your style. Thanks for sharing!

taniawillis said...

beautiful card Gina!

Jan said...

Yep, fits perfectly! Adorable card, Gina!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Very cute! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

totally adorable card!!!!!!

Margee' said...

Love what you did with this card!

Rae C. said...

I am so loving these stickers, and your "special delivery" card is one great reason why! Love it!

Anonymous said...

gina, this is just SO pretty!!
i love it!!

Virginia L. said...

SUPER adorable! Love the design and how you use the SRM stickers!

Anonymous said...

Sweet and simple! :)

Deana said...

Just so you know... this card was the reason I finally purchased a scalloped edge heart punch last week! I adore this CUTE card, Gina!

Sending prayers & big hugs your way...

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

Great card! perfect choice of sticker. TFS!

iluv2scrapbook! said...

What a cute card!

Gina said...

awww...that's so cute!

Kay said...

It's great how you incorporated the stickers.

ellen s. said...

ah! that is so sweeet!

Amy Heller said...

I love this Gina! TFS!!! Hugs!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

KanataNewf said...

just lovely - nice and simple.

Carol said...

Very cute creation! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Carol B
www.scraphappystudio.blogspot.com

Marla said...

Great use of a sentiment sticker!!

Melissa said...

Love the combo of papers on that card! Super cute!

Paperzilla said...

Super cute! it looks like you used some cosmo cricket on there :)

That is a great layout for a card if you even used other SRM stickers!

Ivanka said...

Love your card, it's so adorable.

Nathalie said...

I am discovering your work and not only do I love your card but totally loved the layouts below!!! I am a follower now! :)

cindy said...

CUTE! what a sweet baby card! very eye-catching design and pop of colour!

craftymom205 said...

such a cute card.

Kathy said...

Gina I just love the elegance that you incorporate in your cards. They are just the right amount of everything. Love this card!! Hugs,Kathy

Liz said...

I am loving these stickers that' for sure. You make it look so easy.
Hugs to you girlie.. Sending some cyber prayers, thoughts and hugs

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

fun baby card - very non traditional - which is fantastic

Barb Housner

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome and very inspiring. Lovin all the sticker MOJO!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so sweet!!TFS!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just so sweet!!!TFS!!!

Christie Bryant said...

So cute! I love this idea...may have to incorporate it into a boy's card. Thanks for the inspiration!

{VICKI} said...

just hoppin thru

{VICKI} said...

just hoppin thru

Kathleen Taylor said...

cute card..thanks for sharing that....gotta hop!

Shaela said...

fabulous card - love the little dress!

Cahos' Chaos said...

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Rae C. said...

Tremendous, as always! Loving this hop!