(a HUGE thanks to Bo Bunny for supplying such an Amazing collection to create with!)Make sure you start at the SRM blog and hop along through each blog, leave comments and return to SRM Stickers to comment that you’ve completed the Blog Hop. A random commenter will be chosen from today’s hop participants to receive a SRM Stickers Prize Package. The Bunny Hop closes at Midnight on Sunday night, May 2nd.
Your next stop . . . the Fabulous DEANA!
Thanks,
30 comments:
so, so pretty, gina!! i love it!!
Oh, this is beautiful! Love those Jazmyne products!
beautiful card!
So very pretty!!!! Love this one!!!
Wishing you a great day and thanks for sharing!!!
I am so impressed with your layout(s)! Lovin' this hop!
Your card is so pretty!
Love the card. Purple is my favorite color. Love Jazmyne collection.
So beautiful! Those colors are fabulous!
Adorable, Gina!! Glad to see you back! :)
Cute card, Gina! thanks for sharing in the hop.
Missing you, girl... hope things are going ok.
That card is just too darn CUTE! Even with little time to create these days, you still manage to whip up something fantastic!
Big hugs...
Lovely card!!!!
This is absolutely lovely, Gina --- thank you!
Gorgeous card Gina! So happy to see you creating again :)
I love your color choice for your card. Very beautiful!
What a pretty card. I'm having fun "hopping"
Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!
Jazmyne is such a great collection, you did it justice!
Gorgeous card.
Very pretty card!
great card!!! love it!
this is so pretty!
super card!
Susan
So sweet!!
So PRETTY!!!
Beautiful. I love your creations!
Wow! So pretty Gina! I absolutely love this Bo Bunny collection!
that is one gorgeous card!
Love this Gina especially the way you layered this up...so delightful! So glad you are back and have been thinking of you dad. Hope all is going ok.Hugs,Kathy
Great design and colors, Gina. I think I'm in love with this BB collection.
Post a Comment