February 1st rolls around . . . I can remember waking up that morning thinking that TODAY is the day, Finalists will be announced! When I opened that email from Spellbinders I was honored to see that I was one of the "24" finalists . . . YIPPEE!!! After seeing my name amongst such a talented list of ladies I knew that my final project needed to be my BEST-EST! Surprisingly, my LO didn't take me forever and day to complete, it fell together very quickly and became one of my favorite LOs EVER!Fast forward to this week . . . I've been sick for days, my voice was finally starting to come back. I definitely needed a little pick-me-up! Thursday morning, as I was just picking up by SB dies after a couple days of being crafty and thinking about a new way to organize and store them . . . my phone rang, seeing that it was an Unknown Caller . . . I instantly thought it was Kaitie calling from school. To my surprise it was Stacey and Kim calling from London . . . asking me to be a part of the 2010-2011 Spellbinders Design Team. I was S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S and still am!!!
The announcement was made here this morning . . . I'm so looking forward to the retreat in April and getting the chance to know each and every one of the ladies on that list. Congratulations to all of you!!!
Thanks,
14 comments:
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY GINA!!!!
Hope you have fun with this one :)
AND HUGE congrats to you as well!!! I can't believe we live in the same state and have to go to Arizona to meet!! :)
Wow, Gina. Congrats to you!!
Gina congrats on this I was so keeping you in my thoughts on this I can't wait to see your amazing work.. You'll have to let me know when the meeting is I will be in Az in April to.... I would love to meet you IRL>
Congrats! I know you so wanted this very badly and now you made it!
It's always sad that everyone doesn't get to win, but that's life! :)
Way to go! That sounds SO Cool!! :)
Congratulations Gina! I am looking forward to meeting you in April!
congratulations - they are lucky to have you!!! yay!!!
Huge CONGRATS to you, Gina! You SO deserve it! You are so talented! Stunning LO!
Hugs...
Wow, what a great layout and I'm so thrilled for you, Gina, for making the Spellbinders team. I know you will do them proud.
Congrats! Can't wait to meet you and work with you!
Beth
HUGE Congrats Gina!!! You are awesome! :)
Im so proud of you! Well deserved.. now have some fun!! Congratulations!!!! :)
gina!!
this is amazing news!!
congratulations ~ you SO deserve this incredible honour ~ your work is out of this world!! ;)
Post a Comment