Monday, February 15, 2010

Secrets are hard to keep . . .

But finally I'm able to share . . . last week Jenyfur, the communications director for SRM Stickers sent me an email asking me to be a part of their very first EVER Design Team. I am looking forward to working with the owner of SRM, Susan, getting to know her and working with her incredible stickers. And am so very excited to work with all these talented ladies . . .


Be sure to check out the SRM Stickers blog . . . there will be a ton of Inspiration, FUN, Challenges and Prizes!

Thanks,
Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

gina!!
i am so excited to be on this amazing new dt with you!!
REALLY sweet stuff here on your blog ~ SO MANY inspiring ideas. :)

Margee' said...

Congrats! I know it was hard to not be able to tell sooner! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats and it'll be a fun year, your work is always so amazing!

beckyjune said...

Congrats, Gina!

Tanis said...

YAY GINA!!! looking forward to getting to know you better and working with ya!

taniawillis said...

huge CONGRATS gina!!! looking forward to seeing your work with SRM Stickers and getting to know you better!

NinaB said...

Congratulations, Gina, and I can't wait to get to know you better through this awesome opportunity with SRM.

Liz said...

Conrats Gina Well deserved

Jen Martakis said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited to be working alongside you!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Very cool.. cant wait to see how you use the product! You will do them proud! :)

Kathy said...

Woo Hoo congrats Gina! I love your blog and all the inspiration! It's going to be a fun ride at SRM and I look forward to getting to know you. Beautiful family photos by the way! Fondly,Kathy

Angie said...

congrats Gina!!

Lydia said...

Congrats that is awesome!!