Today I have a set of mini cards to share using
SRM Stickers, and I paired them up with one of Reminisce's newest lines . . . "Unwritten". If you've never used SRM, you've been missing out . . . these stickers are Fabulous! Be sure to check out the
SRM blog to see more mini cards sets created by other SRM designers . . . your definitely in for a treat! Also, you can now purchase SRM Stickers at their NEW online store (there is a link over to the left <---- directly to the store). They have a ton of FUN stickers, any of them would add the perfect touch to any creation. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend . . . I know I will! :)

#51005 Sticker Sentiments - Thank You

#51006 Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You
Thanks,
5 comments:
That set of cards is SO adorable, Gina!
Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!
Hugs...
LOVE these! Those huge flowers are fabulous :)
Great idea to post the image of the stickers...I should start doing that!
CUTE CUTE...
I hope your phone rings with awesome news.
ring ring see it's coming lol
Those are real cute! I like the sentiments on the stamps!
Have a great weekend! :)
Your cards turned out so pretty!
Aren't I your biggest fan? :)
Post a Comment