Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Official . . .

I've been anxiously waiting since early in January to share my news, I received an email from Meagan @ Reminisce asking me to join their design team. I've tried out for Reminisces' Design Team Search for the past three years . . . so you can imagine my excitement when I opened up that email. We've been out of town since Thursday, after 8 VERY LONG hours of driving we finally made it home and I see this . . .

February 05, 2010
We have an announcement...
We would like to CONGRATULATE and WELCOME five talented ladies that we recently invited to the 2010 Reminisce Design Team. They are:

GINA HANSON
KIM HOLMES
BECKY KREMKE
SHELLY MAXWELL
NATASHA PRYMAK


We are so grateful to have our Design Team filled with so many wonderful and talented ladies!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the other ladies as well . . . looking forward to working with all of you!

Thanks,
Photobucket

6 comments:

Liz said...

Gina this is a well deserved position You are an amazing Designer they are lucky to have you.
Now hopefully Spellbinders will pick you to.. I so love their stuff and could use your inspiration.
Good luck I will be routing for you.

Margee' said...

I'm so excited for you!
I love to look at your work and you always ask me what I think.
But what would a Mom be for anyway, huh?

Angie said...

Congrats Gina!!

Deana said...

Congrats on the new DT, Gina! It pays to be persistant & not give up! :-)

Shelley Haganman said...

Congratulations!!! You will LOVE the Reminisce family!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Congrats!!!