Where has the past year gone??? It's been a year already since my sister and her family moved across the Country . . . literally, all the way to NJ from Washington State. My Mom and I got a package out in the mail to them last week with their Halloween Treats in it! This will be the second Halloween that the kids can't Trick-or-Treat together . . . but it sounds like they'll be having a Blast in NJ with the biggest Halloween Block Trick-or-Treating EVER! I wish we could be there too! We had our own little Halloween Bash at Grandma and Grandpa's over the weekend with fun food, pumpkin carving and of course Sunday dinner! Kaitie decided at the last minute she would go Trick -or- Treating too, she doesn't want to miss out on all that candy . . . I'll share pictures after tomorrow night!
2 comments:
Where has this year gone? The projects and cards look great! You did great job!
The girls just loved their Halloween gifts!! Hope Kaitie and Jakob had a good time on Halloween.
Post a Comment