Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To my SURPRISE . . . I got 4th Runner Up!

BOY! Was I ever so happy when I opened my inbox this morning. There had to have been over a thousand entries submitted to this DT Search . . . literally! So many Awesome LO's, Cards and Projects! I've gotten so many comments on this LO, that it touched people in ways that I would never had imagined! I even got a request from someone to put it up on their personal forum and it's also on the Home Page for another scrapbooking site.


Here's the announcement straight off Reminisces' blog . . .

Congratulations to All!


Congratulations to the winners of our
Reminisce DT Search 2008!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Heather Dewaelsche!

1ST Runner Up: Lori Ness!

2ND Runner Up: Charity Hassel!

3RD Runner Up: Andrea Ripley!

4TH Runner Up: Tied: Belle Comerford and Gina Hanson!