Monday, January 28, 2008

It snowed . . .

yesterday . . . ALL DAY LONG!!! We haven't had snow like this in about seven years! I'll bet we got close to 10" of snow with at least a 1/4" layer of solid ice underneath it! The kids didn't have school today, not because of the weather, but because it was Semester Day . . . all schools within a 60 mile radius were closed though. Jakob couldn't wait for Joe to get home from work this afternoon, he promised him they would go sledding. He had a blast, Kaitie not so much . . . she's not much of a adventurer! The picture shows she's enjoying herself despite what she'll say.




School has already been delayed at least 2-hours for tomorrow . . . another storm is blowin' in! I wonder what we'll wake up too in the morning???

3 comments:

Margee' said...

Looks like they had fun! Hope we don't get any more snow.

Fletch said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! Great pictures too!

Carol A. said...

Great photos Gina...I bet they had a blast!