Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year, a new ME and lots of changes . . .

With the new year finally here, I know everybody likes to make New Year's Resolutions. I saw it at the gym on New Year's day, plenty of new faces with all the same goals . . . I'm going to lose all this unwanted weight! Well, this year is "My Year"! I am going to eat better, exercise harder and as you can see I am going into 2008 with a new look! Yesterday I decided to cut off my hair, this morning I came home with a new style about 8 inches shorter. I'm sure everyone gets into a rut sometimes, it's that simple change that can make all the difference. I've made goals for this year and I'm going to stick to them. No matter how hard it may seem at times and how trying I'm sure it's going to get I know they are obtainable if I set my mind to it. These are my motivations to get me through the year . . .

4 comments:

Margee' said...

A new year! Hope all of your changes planned make for a good year!

Mona said...

I see you made your decision. Here's to changes!

Margee' said...

Mona, she sure did!

taryn said...

Funny about seeing all the new faces at the gym...My DH was talking about that too. He said the past couple years it seems like they've stayed though, so good for all those who've stuck to their resolutions! I wish you the best with all yours, and hope you reach all your goals! Your hair looks GREAT!!! :)