Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 and good riddance . . .

We've got just over an hour before the New Year begins . . . anxiously waiting to watch the BALL drop and start 2008! The kids are still up waiting to ring in the New Year, Joe's asleep on the couch on account of him getting in a couple more hours at work this morning to finish off 2007. And I just finished up my T.G.I. Friday's Orange Dream and considering a Tom and Jerry or Hot Buttered Rum. Even though it seems mild mannered as far as New Year's celebrations go . . . I wouldn't have it any other way! With all of the unexpected medical bills, some minor set backs and the sudden loss of Joe's Dad, I would like to make a toast that 2008 brings with it a safe and healthy New Year with many exciting times, laughs and memories with friends and family in the year to come!

4 comments:

Margee' said...

Well said Gina! Hoping 2008 is a much better year than 2007 has been.

Angela said...

Many wishes that your 2008 is better than 2007! I know how it is to have a crappy year!

Mona said...

Happy 2008!!! :D

Martha said...

I hope the new year brings you lots of wonderful surprises and much happiness!