I am at a loss for words . . . sometimes the Merriest Christmas Wish is the one without words! Tonight we were victims of a Random Act of Kindness! I am not sure what brought on such a generous act and really not sure how to react, the hardest part is not knowing who would be so giving to our family. Really, we have had a tough fall with the passing of Joe's Dad and the unexpected trip to say Good-Bye one last time, but even with our unplanned trip this Christmas gift is still way more than our family needs or deserves. There are far more needy families out there that could use this gift. Joe has a good job and provides us with all we need, he works hard, but theres still someone who believes we could use a little extra this Holiday Season.
Joe had just got home from being gone all day hunting, I was doing the dishes . . . really I was! The door bell rang, by the time I rinsed off my hands and Joe made it to the door, there was no one there. But there was a big bucket of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough and an envelope taped to it . . . this was weird! I opened the card and out fell two $100 dollar bills! Joe and I put our heads together and tried to figure out who could have done this and why??? Joe called his Mom, I called mine, both of them said they knew nothing about it and just accept it for what it is!
7 comments:
A Christmas Miracle!
You are blessed.
That is so wonderful. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend and someone who is thinking about you.
What a great Christmas you are having! and yes, Virginia (insert Gina), there is a Santa Claus!
WOW...Gina that is so amazing and I can only imagine your surprise. You are such a wonderful family and I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hugs and smoochies!!!
That is so wonderful, Gina. It's true good things do happen to good people:)
oh wow Gina - that is just wonderful. What a beautiful thing for someone to do; doesn't the birth of our Lord just bring out the best in people?
Whoa, your Momma is right.. you are truely blessed!
Post a Comment