Sunday, December 23, 2007

Not much longer . . .

until I can open this . . .


What do you think it is??? I have no idea, but I'm actually kind of surprised that Joe hasn't spilled the beans yet! He CANNOT keep a secret for anything! I'm all ready for Christmas . . . all the gifts are wrapped and now time is just spent telling Jakob to leave the gifts already under the tree alone. I don't usually put them under tree before Santa arrives, but this year I did . . . BIG MISTAKE!!! I think Jakob's inherited the special talent of knowing what's in the package before it's ever opened from my Dad. He told me what he thought was in one of them and he was RIGHT! I just told him not to be too disappointed if that's not what it was when he opened it. He's left it alone and not said anything more about it since.

2 comments:

Margee' said...

Jakob definitely takes after Papa in many ways!

Tricia said...

Gina how cute he's wrapped it and even wrote on the package (with a nice handwriting I might add!!!)!!! I think it's amazing how kids can tell what is what....it doesn't get any easier once they are older!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!